i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Great News Marty!! all-22 film to be available

NFL opens Pandora's Box by offering All-22 tape to public - NFL.com

I think I just heard Marty weeping in the corner....

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    NFL opens Pandora's Box by offering All-22 tape to public - NFL.com

I think I just heard Marty weeping in the corner....
    I thought Marr already had access to the coaches views.

Can't wait. This ought to take the uninformed fan's blame game perspective to a whole new level.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    What a great article. Hadn't seen this until I logged in today. Some things to remember....

By allowing everyone to see the All-22 film, the NFL has opened up Pandora's Box -- which is fine, as long as everyone understands that many observations are going to be wrong.
    Us chucklehead fans will probably be more wrong than right........

Fans should want to watch football from the coaches' viewpoint, as it will help broaden their knowledge of the game, allowing them to see more than just where the ball is going
    But we won't ever get to understand the game better until they start letting us look at things the way the coaches and players do.

The crappy views that we have been getting shoved down our throat each and every week aren't going to get it done.

Now all they have to fix is the audio. Get rid of the talking heads and just let us listen to the players make audibles, line calls, reads, talking smack etc the way it was when we were on the field.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg