Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired

GOODELL SIGNS 5-YEAR CONTRACT EXTENSION

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/latest/goodell-signs-5-year-contract-extension

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Re:GOODELL SIGNS 5-YEAR CONTRACT EXTENSION

BadlandsVikings wrote:
    http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/latest/goodell-signs-5-year-contract-extension
    Just reading that. Now for the people that were angry at Childress' extension this one takes the cake. Owners unanymously voted for this. Pretty amazing to me when the players aren't real happy with the guy. This guy is ruining the game imo. He shows nothing but inconsistencies.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

ejmat wrote:
    BadlandsVikings wrote:
    Just reading that. Now for the people that were angry at Childress' extension this one takes the cake. Owners unanymously voted for this. Pretty amazing to me when the players aren't real happy with the guy. This guy is ruining the game imo. He shows nothing but inconsistencies.
    I agree with you.

Personally, I think the owners like him because he's easily persuaded ($).
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

ejmat wrote:
    BadlandsVikings wrote:
    Such as?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Zeus wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    BadlandsVikings wrote:
    Such as?

=Z=
    Jared Allen fined $50,000 for hits on Matt Schaub in 2008 regular season.

Bobby McCray fined $20,000 for hits on Brett Favre in 2009 NFCCG.

He's also expressed no concern with the way the rules are enforced despite fan backlash. Which is seriously disappointing to me. The day he addresses the officiating problems plaguing the NFL is the day I'm on his bandwagon. If you want to ruin the game by allowing new rules to be implemented, at least hire guys who can interpret them properly, and make them full time FFS.

Mr Anderson wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    BadlandsVikings wrote:
    Such as?

=Z=

He's also expressed no concern with the way the rules are enforced despite fan backlash. Which is seriously disappointing to me. The day he addresses the officiating problems plaguing the NFL is the day I'm on his bandwagon. If you want to ruin the game by allowing new rules to be implemented, at least hire guys who can interpret them properly, and make them full time FFS.
    Yeah, he's clearly a Owner's Commissioner... not a Fan's Commissioner.

He also covered up probably the largest cheating scandal in NFL history because he's buddies with Kraft. Just an aside.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

C Mac D wrote:
    Mr Anderson wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    BadlandsVikings wrote:
    Such as?

=Z=

He also covered up probably the largest cheating scandal in NFL history because he's buddies with Kraft. Just an aside.
    Yeah. And we never walked on the moon and the government assassinated JFK...

(It WAS cheating - but the largest in history? I think that is a little overstated considering the minimal advantage that it gave the Pats...)
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

NodakPaul wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Mr Anderson wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    BadlandsVikings wrote:
    Such as?

=Z=

(It WAS cheating - but the largest in history? I think that is a little overstated considering the minimal advantage that it gave the Pats...)
    lol... "minimal" advantage. They won 3 Super Bowls during the time they were proven cheating.

They won zero (0) prior.

They have won zero (0) since.

And I said it was the biggest cheating scandal in NFL History... not the "largest in history" as you twisted it.

This is not an arguable point.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

C Mac D wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Mr Anderson wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    BadlandsVikings wrote:
    Such as?

=Z=

lol... "minimal" advantage. They won 3 Super Bowls during the time they were proven cheating.

They won zero (0) prior.

And I said it was the biggest cheating scandal in NFL History... not the "largest in history" as you twisted it.

Since there haven't been any other "cheating scandals" in NFL history, hard not for it to be the biggest.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

C Mac D wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Mr Anderson wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    BadlandsVikings wrote:
    Such as?

=Z=

They won zero (0) prior.

lol. Sorry, largest in NFL history. And they were only proven cheating in 2007. I don't remember them winning 3 Super Bowls that year...

I don't think you understand what the term "arguable" means.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast