Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: GO TEXANS!!!!

  1. #21
    NDVikingFan66's Avatar
    NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,831

    Re: GO TEXANS!!!!

    "Prophet" wrote:
    I want the Bears to win.
    Makes it that much sweeter when they tie with the Vikings for the NFCN and they have to stay home.
    Few things make me feel more warm and fuzzy than a fan of an opposing team suffering during the holidays.
    That too is logic I can live with

  2. #22
    KrackerJack's Avatar
    KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,502

    Re: GO TEXANS!!!!

    I'd be much happier heading into the postseason off of a victory, I think we need that momentum to carry into the playoffs, and what would do that best other than beating the defending world champs?

  3. #23
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: GO TEXANS!!!!

    "KrackerJack" wrote:
    I'd be much happier heading into the postseason off of a victory, I think we need that momentum to carry into the playoffs, and what would do that best other than beating the defending world champs?
    I am looking forward to beating them twice.
    Once next week, once in the postseason...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #24
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: GO TEXANS!!!!

    I would be very surprised if we could win ourselves into the post season.
    If the past 7 seasons have taught me anything is that the vikings fold like lawn chairs with the playoffs in the line in week 16/17.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  5. #25
    happy camper's Avatar
    happy camper is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,445

    Re: GO TEXANS!!!!

    We don't need to cheer for the Texans because the Vikings will beat the Giants.

    Think about it.

    The Giants just wrapped up home field throughout the playoffs. Suddenly they have a lot less to play for this week. But it is also Christmas week this week.. I don't think, with their spot clinched, that they really care about this game.

    Not to mention, I think their big time starters will be out by halftime. If we hit Eli early and often they will pull him after the first quarter.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

  6. #26
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: GO TEXANS!!!!

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I would be very surprised if we could win ourselves into the post season.
    If the past 7 seasons have taught me anything is that the vikings fold like lawn chairs with the playoffs in the line in week 16/17.
    Not sure how they came up with it, however, Paul Allen and Dean Dalton said (on Sirius) that the Vikes have failed in 9 consecutive "Must Win" games under McCombs and Wilf regimes.

    To lazy to go look those up, however, if that is in fact true then I understand how some of our newer fans seem to have such a negative feeling towards tomorrows game.

    Here's to snapping that streak.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #27
    BigMoInAZ's Avatar
    BigMoInAZ is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    446

    Re: GO TEXANS!!!!



    Lo there, do I see the line of my People...Back to the Beginning.
    Lo do They call to me...They bid me take my Place among Them...in the Halls of VALHALLA where t

  8. #28
    Jilly's Avatar
    Jilly is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,048

    Re: GO TEXANS!!!!

    "BigMoInAZ" wrote:

    Beautiful!!

  9. #29
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: GO TEXANS!!!!

    "BigMoInAZ" wrote:

    That is fucking funny

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Texans>Vikings
    By TexansWinBig in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 11-03-2008, 11:32 AM
  2. Kubiak will get Texans job.
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-12-2006, 01:58 AM
  3. Packers at Texans
    By VikingsTw in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2004, 01:02 PM
  4. TEXANS FANS??
    By skogs02 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 09:10 PM
  5. Texans
    By skogs02 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-06-2004, 12:52 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •