Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Ginn Jr. traded by Dolphins to 49ers

The fastest draft bust in Miami Dolphins' history is bound for the Bay Area—filling one of the Niners' biggest offseason needs in the process, and giving Ginn a well-timed fresh start across the country in the NFC West.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Were is the TGJ crowd now. You know, the ones who said we should have drafted him instead ........ Well, you know were I'm going with this......

LOL.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Ginn Jr. traded by Dolphins to 49ers

Marrdro wrote:
    The fastest draft bust in Miami Dolphins' history is bound for the Bay Area—filling one of the Niners' biggest offseason needs in the process, and giving Ginn a well-timed fresh start across the country in the NFC West.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Were is the TGJ crowd now. You know, the ones who said we should have drafted him instead ........ Well, you know were I'm going with this......

LOL.
    Wonder how many Dolphin fans are on their message boards right now talking about how Ginn "never really got a chance", or how "he showed so much potential", or even how "I really thought this was going to be his break out year" - kind of like the pro-Williamson (And that's the last time those two words should be used together) crowd (All 3 of them) did here...

Caine

Caine wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

LOL.
    Wonder how many Dolphin fans are on their message boards right now talking about how Ginn "never really got a chance", or how "he showed so much potential", or even how "I really thought this was going to be his break out year" - kind of like the pro-Williamson (And that's the last time those two words should be used together) crowd (All 3 of them) did here...

Caine
    As always, well played my friend. Well played indeed.

For me, I just hearken back to the cats, on here, who were so sure he was the guy for us. I'm glad our staff doesn't use them as thier scouts.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

HEY GINN FANS.........Were you at?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH.....

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    HEY GINN FANS.........Were you at?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH.....
    They're not saying anything because they're all Jackson fans too, and the similarities have frightened them into silence.

:woohoo: