Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Giants vs Packers is NFC Championship game

"casemansh" wrote:
    Man i am a packers fan and my second favorite team is the vikings i always liked them. I hate how mean our fans our to other teams. I was at the pack vikings game this year when Peterson got hurt and i felt so bad cause he is the best rb this year and has great potential to be the best rb ever of course packer fans were rubbing it in and i was so mad at our fans. I want you to know that not all packer fans our like that for instance me. With that said even if i didn't like the vikings and they went to the superbowl no matter what I would want them to win for a few reasons one I will always root for a nfc team in the superbowl and two
    the most important the patriots are g*y. Next year on any other game then when the vikings are playing the pack I will root for them If they went to the playoffs and we didn't i would root for them all the way and hope they all go the rings. go pack go vikings
    Welcome to the site my newest unique purple, green, gold, white fan.

Stick around, post well and often.

You'll take abit of ribbing but if you have some thick skin you will find the guys/gals pretty entertaining.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Re: Giants vs Packers is NFC Championship game

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "casemansh" wrote:
    Man i am a packers fan and my second favorite team is the vikings i always liked them. I hate how mean our fans our to other teams. I was at the pack vikings game this year when Peterson got hurt and i felt so bad cause he is the best rb this year and has great potential to be the best rb ever of course packer fans were rubbing it in and i was so mad at our fans. I want you to know that not all packer fans our like that for instance me. With that said even if i didn't like the vikings and they went to the superbowl no matter what I would want them to win for a few reasons one I will always root for a nfc team in the superbowl and two
    the most important the patriots are g*y. Next year on any other game then when the vikings are playing the pack I will root for them If they went to the playoffs and we didn't i would root for them all the way and hope they all go the rings. go pack go vikings
    Welcome to the site my newest unique purple, green, gold, white fan.

Stick around, post well and often.

You'll take abit of ribbing but if you have some thick skin you will find the guys/gals pretty entertaining.
    Don't worry Cash... there are a few Green and gold souls floating around here.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789