Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GB vs Bills

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

GB vs Bills

Anyone watching the scrimage on NFL network. Nothing special so far. GB secondary looks soft over the middle, whats new. They still look like they tackle the same as last year, 1st couple guys dont seem to make the play. They do see better at stopping the run though.

Running game looks good. Pass protection seems to be not so good though.

Re: GB vs Bills

WOW, I take that back. The GB line looks really bad. I just watch the 1st string GB O give up 3 straight sacks. Not looking good for them.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Are they giving brett a massage? And then maybe some turf salad.

Its no hitting the QB crap. Prob a good thing since I dont think Favre would last long.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

I thought the offensive line for Green Bay looked terrible. They leaked like a seive on the pass rush. Farve will never finish the season before being injured with blocking like that.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

Jovan walker looks like a cone head.
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    I thought the offensive line for Green Bay looked terrible. They leaked like a seive on the pass rush. Farve will never finish the season before being injured with blocking like that.
    i agree. Horrible offensive line work. and the defense looked pretty crappy to me too. :roll:

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

hey I like the way that they are lookin so far hopefullly that carries into the season
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

once the gb starters on offence and defence were out it wasn't even close . buffalo goes up and down the field while gb can't get smit done . while the offence can't get a block on any one . this looks very promising.

i missed the starters , did the starting offencive line do the same?

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

Here are the notes on the starters as someone on another forum posted. Trust me the starters looked like crap.

opening kickoff terrance mcgee takes it to about the 40 until he got 2 hand touched which apparently is a tackle for this game gah this might get boring

second play is a reverse which goes about 20 yards but penalty sends it back

carroll is still looking alittle graby with his pass coverage

packer guards are giving up some pressure sam adams deflected favres third pass and the next play they blitz favre and he almost throws a pick

favre is overthrowing pretty badly right now 2 in a row atleast 3-5 yards ahead of the receiver and he wasnt rushed into a bad throw either...

BJ sanders first punt did look good thou

rodgers coming in now

thus far the pack look good on the run mcgahee did play he got a nice stiff arm on caroll but theyve been giving up yards vs the pass

favre didnt look that in sync overthrowing receivers more than not

rodgers first pass was dead on the numbers but the receiver dropped it not sure who the receiver was think it was 83 if someone not as lazy as I am wants to look it up

since then they have been giving up a ton of sacks and pass rush

bills in a shotgun losman starts shouting to the center he hikes the ball goes right past him (was not a high snap) and losman just watches it go past him.. poor bills

and magahee scores a TD run to the inside

favre is back on the field first play he overthrows second play he almost had a TD but the receiver dropped it then PI on the offense was called

favre throws a TD on a basic slant pass in redzone and converts 2 point had this of been a real game green would of fumbled off a pass but the refs are literally giving away first downs to keep the snaps about even so ya...

the packers depth looks like crap literally.. even the homer packer announcers are saying theres a huge dropoff in talent right now its pretty sad..

the bills are blitzing the crap out of the packers and its not being picked up very well at all I would be worried if I were the pack

Bills score another TD from a horrible packer D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast