Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

The Gap, eaglesfanforu

good one!! lol
    from all the threads at iggles sites ol mcnabbs will be the same.

The Gap is offline Starter

The Gap, eaglesfanforu

Nah Just a little Puke on them!

The Gap, eaglesfanforu

so what does it feel.....? ah never mind. its too much water under bridge now. we are all undefeated again.
    so what is the deal with all the goons wanting mcslabbs head? what is the cap situation with the eagles? you guys gonna be able to keep much of that d together?
    send mcnabb some seasick pills and tell him to lay off the CHUNKY soup.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The Gap, eaglesfanforu

Maybe the people that make Dramamine will get McCrab for a commercial!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

The Gap, eaglesfanforu

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Maybe the people that make Dramamine will get McCrab for a commercial!
    thanks cajun,
    i couldnt think of the name of it to save me!

The Gap is offline Starter

The Gap, eaglesfanforu

This is a reply to our Cap situation, It's also the second time I posted it, don't ask me where the first one went. I'm sure it's someplace I didn't intend.
    There’s no problem cap wise they are one of the top 3 or 4 in cap space. The problem is they stay that way by getting tight with the cash. Here’s a rundown on the most important.
    Simon - franchised and both sides have indicated they want the other so he should be no problem.
    Trotter left town once and I think he learned money isn’t the most important thing. The birds have no real options there so I’m sure they’ll want him back. As long as their fair and make the offer comparable to a MLB of his quality they should sign him.
    Two other LB’s Reese (Pro Bowl for special teams) and Adams. Adams really showed ability as a part timer and in replacement of Simoneau. Remember that name I expect him to end up a primo backer. Anyway since the two LB’s I mentioned aren’t starters it’s not likely they’ll command big offers so resigning them is doable.
    Westbrook is restricted so his options are limited and the birds won’t get out bid for him.
    OL Mayberry and Thomas both Pro Bowlers but Mayberrys been injury prone and may be expendable. Our No.1 draft pick from last year Shawn Andrews the 350lb kid we started at guard (he was looking great) was out all year with a broken leg so his return makes Mayberry less valuable. I can only assume Thomas will be signed.
    Burgess is a key he played great this year after missing 2 entire years with two different injuries. He had 7 sacks in his rookie year but his backup is our #1 pick from 2 years ago - Jerome McDougal so they may be thinking Burgess is expendable. McDougal hasn’t impressed me so I’d prefer Burgess but they don’t usually ask my opinion.
    Everyone else is expendable and the ones they still may want shouldn’t command any more than they currently make.
    There’s no doubt they can afford the important guys but I guess you have to consider if they want to go after any free agents. Also they have to consider this years draft picks. We pick second to last in the 1st round but we also have Miami’s no.2 which is like 4 slots below our no.1. Possibly they could offer both picks which equal 2 of the top 5 in the second round to move up. I know they can’t get too high but they could possibly move up to the 18 – 23 range if they want. My prediction is they make no major moves towards other teams free agents and our draft picks won’t appear to be needs. I hope I’m wrong.
    The best thing we could do is get a quality no. 2 receiver and/or a power back. A good fit at WR would be Joey Galloway who has turned into a nice possession receiver. For less money a nice guy is Troy Edwards out of JAX. At RB an excellent guy with what should be a reasonable price tag would be Lamont Jordan from the Jets but in our offense with the emphasis on the pass and Westbrook he’d never be happy with his touches. Having said that I guess the Eagles will consider what they expect from a player in that position and pay him accordingly. In other words “not much”
    Your team looks to be in good shape having only 8 UFA’s and with Frerotte and Anderson being two of them that only leaves 6 to worry about.
    That was a lot of information after such a simple conversation. Not only that a lot of information that you reall could give a f--- about Right?
    Maybe you should reconsider me not being banned! Maybe by next week I'll be back to back to myself and have everyone calling me names again.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The Gap, eaglesfanforu

"The Gap" wrote:
    This is a reply to our Cap situation, It's also the second time I posted it, don't ask me where the first one went. I'm sure it's someplace I didn't intend.
    There’s no problem cap wise they are one of the top 3 or 4 in cap space. The problem is they stay that way by getting tight with the cash. Here’s a rundown on the most important.
    Simon - franchised and both sides have indicated they want the other so he should be no problem.
    Trotter left town once and I think he learned money isn’t the most important thing. The birds have no real options there so I’m sure they’ll want him back. As long as their fair and make the offer comparable to a MLB of his quality they should sign him.
    Two other LB’s Reese (Pro Bowl for special teams) and Adams. Adams really showed ability as a part timer and in replacement of Simoneau. Remember that name I expect him to end up a primo backer. Anyway since the two LB’s I mentioned aren’t starters it’s not likely they’ll command big offers so resigning them is doable.
    Westbrook is restricted so his options are limited and the birds won’t get out bid for him.
    OL Mayberry and Thomas both Pro Bowlers but Mayberrys been injury prone and may be expendable. Our No.1 draft pick from last year Shawn Andrews the 350lb kid we started at guard (he was looking great) was out all year with a broken leg so his return makes Mayberry less valuable. I can only assume Thomas will be signed.
    Burgess is a key he played great this year after missing 2 entire years with two different injuries. He had 7 sacks in his rookie year but his backup is our #1 pick from 2 years ago - Jerome McDougal so they may be thinking Burgess is expendable. McDougal hasn’t impressed me so I’d prefer Burgess but they don’t usually ask my opinion.
    Everyone else is expendable and the ones they still may want shouldn’t command any more than they currently make.
    There’s no doubt they can afford the important guys but I guess you have to consider if they want to go after any free agents. Also they have to consider this years draft picks. We pick second to last in the 1st round but we also have Miami’s no.2 which is like 4 slots below our no.1. Possibly they could offer both picks which equal 2 of the top 5 in the second round to move up. I know they can’t get too high but they could possibly move up to the 18 – 23 range if they want. My prediction is they make no major moves towards other teams free agents and our draft picks won’t appear to be needs. I hope I’m wrong.
    The best thing we could do is get a quality no. 2 receiver and/or a power back. A good fit at WR would be Joey Galloway who has turned into a nice possession receiver. For less money a nice guy is Troy Edwards out of JAX. At RB an excellent guy with what should be a reasonable price tag would be Lamont Jordan from the Jets but in our offense with the emphasis on the pass and Westbrook he’d never be happy with his touches. Having said that I guess the Eagles will consider what they expect from a player in that position and pay him accordingly. In other words “not much”
    Your team looks to be in good shape having only 8 UFA’s and with Frerotte and Anderson being two of them that only leaves 6 to worry about.
    That was a lot of information after such a simple conversation. Not only that a lot of information that you reall could give a f--- about Right?
    Maybe you should reconsider me not being banned! Maybe by next week I'll be back to back to myself and have everyone calling me names again.
    That is always a risk that we take when opposing fans sign up here...but it a risk that we have gotta take...otherwise it just gets boring here with no one to spar with...just as long as you don't get abusive with people, it's all good.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

The Gap, eaglesfanforu

well if it will make you feel better....
    gapper
    shoppin at the gap
    the "gap" is in between the ears!!
    lol
    simon franchised today. mcnabb is going to be on nfl network tonight if you have that. what cajun said.lol stick around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12