Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    705

    Fun Fact on Favre

    Note: This is in no way a Packer bashing statement.

    I was just looking through NFL.com stats yesterday. I just thought it was kinda funny to se that in his first season with the Falcons, Favre played in two games, he had 5 pass attempts, none of which were completed, but two of them were intercepted.

    Proves great players can come out of nowhere.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

  2. #2
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Fun Fact on Favre

    his first pass he threw as a packer was bounced off a defender and caught by him for a TD i think.. something like that

  3. #3
    mark is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    541

    Re: Fun Fact on Favre

    "Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    Note: This is in no way a Packer bashing statement.

    I was just looking through NFL.com stats yesterday. I just thought it was kinda funny to se that in his first season with the Falcons, Favre played in two games, he had 5 pass attempts, none of which were completed, but two of them were intercepted.

    Proves great players can come out of nowhere.

    true. you getting ready for the ffl draft?
    <!--
    sig -->

  4. #4
    Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    705

    Re: Fun Fact on Favre

    "mark" wrote:
    "Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    Note: This is in no way a Packer bashing statement.

    I was just looking through NFL.com stats yesterday. I just thought it was kinda funny to se that in his first season with the Falcons, Favre played in two games, he had 5 pass attempts, none of which were completed, but two of them were intercepted.

    Proves great players can come out of nowhere.

    true. you getting ready for the ffl draft?
    :lol:
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

  5. #5
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: Fun Fact on Favre

    his first pass in the nfl was a td, but it was for the other team lol

  6. #6
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Fun Fact on Favre

    "Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    Note: This is in no way a Packer bashing statement.

    I was just looking through NFL.com stats yesterday. I just thought it was kinda funny to se that in his first season with the Falcons, Favre played in two games, he had 5 pass attempts, none of which were completed, but two of them were intercepted.

    Proves great players can come out of nowhere.
    Why not? There is nothing wrong with bashing that POS farve.

  7. #7
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Fun Fact on Favre

    Packer Bashing is all we have this time of year.

  8. #8
    collegeguyjeff's Avatar
    collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,304

    Re: Fun Fact on Favre

    great player my a$$ look at his stats closer.

    completions attempts
    4306 7004



    touch downs interceptions
    376 226

    i don't consider these very good stats.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

  9. #9
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,005

    Re: Fun Fact on Favre

    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    his first pass he threw as a packer was bounced off a defender and caught by him for a TD i think.. something like that
    It was not...b-cuz the only pass completed by a QB to himself for a TD was by the Vikes own Brad Johnson against the Panthers....I was at the game and saw it happen...my own eyewitness of a miniscule piece of history.

    A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

  10. #10
    Euphman06 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    525

    Re: Fun Fact on Favre

    I think Favre is a god to many numb minded people because he is an above average quarterback who has played through thick and thin and comes through in the clutch. THere's definately better q's out there than him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Player says steriod use a fact!
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 09:58 PM
  2. Fact of the day
    By 2beersTommy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 01:31 AM
  3. Bigfoot, Fact or Fiction!
    By smootpepper in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 03:10 AM
  4. fact or fiction?`
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-31-2004, 02:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •