Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    vikes2456's Avatar
    vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,656

    Re: Fumblepepper is an idiot

    Guys Guys Guys relax, remember, he is still rich. No matter what anyone says about him (us or his team), he could still retire today and live a comfortable life,

  2. #32
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,778

    Re: Fumblepepper is an idiot

    I wonder if the Raiders are going to dock his pay as his injury was not football related, betting he could win a race (Fathead is making a new Culpepper called fattesthead).
    Something along the lines of Kellen Winslow's off the field knee injury.

  3. #33
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Fumblepepper is an idiot

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Any of you would still be on crutches if you suffered the the injury pep did, his recovery is remarkable. He suffered this injury fighting for purplepride for many years. You should all show a little respect. >
    And he showed us respect when he cared more about himself and money than the team and his fans.
    :
    What did he ever do to disrespect the fans?

    The fans turned on him because he had one bad season, and suffered a sever injury. I am not saying he was perfect or that his ego did not get inflated but I think he was treated poorly for someone that gave there body(he will never be the same) to the team before being traded. He was persecuted by the media for the "love boat scandal", even though as it turns out that he had little to do with it and was aquitted on all charges. The local media largely ignored this detail as by the time it was settled it was a dead story.
    You asked what he did to disrespect the fans?
    Did you miss the entire offseason between the 05 and 06 seasons?

    The fans as a whole did not turn on him because he "had one bad season."
    Yes, there were a lot of fans who were vocal about their dislike for DC, but they were vocal about their dislike for him before the 05 season too.
    The majority of the fans turned on him because of the way he handled his exodus from Minnesota.

    He cared much, much more about the money and his ego than any of the fans.


    As far as me respecting him, I did... up until he pooh all over the fan base of Minnesota and emailed his way out.
    Yes, he put up impressive numbers here in Minnesota, but it takes more than simple performance for somebody to "deserve" my respect.
    It has to be earned, and then it has to be kept.
    Egotistical and selfish people tend to not be high on my respect list.

    And he suffered his injury doing his job, not fighting for the Minnesota fans.
    If you think for a second that he did it for any of us, then you are delusional.
    He did it for himself only.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #34
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Fumblepepper is an idiot

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Any of you would still be on crutches if you suffered the the injury pep did, his recovery is remarkable. He suffered this injury fighting for purplepride for many years. You should all show a little respect. >
    And he showed us respect when he cared more about himself and money than the team and his fans.
    :
    What did he ever do to disrespect the fans?

    The fans turned on him because he had one bad season, and suffered a sever injury. I am not saying he was perfect or that his ego did not get inflated but I think he was treated poorly for someone that gave there body(he will never be the same) to the team before being traded. He was persecuted by the media for the "love boat scandal", even though as it turns out that he had little to do with it and was aquitted on all charges. The local media largely ignored this detail as by the time it was settled it was a dead story.
    You asked what he did to disrespect the fans?
    Did you miss the entire offseason between the 05 and 06 seasons?

    The fans as a whole did not turn on him because he "had one bad season."
    Yes, there were a lot of fans who were vocal about their dislike for DC, but they were vocal about their dislike for him before the 05 season too.
    The majority of the fans turned on him because of the way he handled his exodus from Minnesota.

    He cared much, much more about the money and his ego than any of the fans.


    As far as me respecting him, I did... up until he pooh all over the fan base of Minnesota and emailed his way out.
    Yes, he put up impressive numbers here in Minnesota, but it takes more than simple performance for somebody to "deserve" my respect.
    It has to be earned, and then it has to be kept.
    Egotistical and selfish people tend to not be high on my respect list.

    And he suffered his injury doing his job, not fighting for the Minnesota fans.
    If you think for a second that he did it for any of us, then you are delusional.
    He did it for himself only.
    Well said. That sums up my thoughts exactly.

  5. #35
    MemphisPurple is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    25

    Re: Fumblepepper is an idiot

    What a loser, seriously.... I have no respect whatsoever for him.

  6. #36
    MaxVike's Avatar
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,560

    Re: Fumblepepper is an idiot

    "vikes2456" wrote:
    Guys Guys Guys relax, remember, he is still rich. No matter what anyone says about him (us or his team), he could still retire today and live a comfortable life,
    Sounds exactly like something he would say.
    He's a putz, unfortunately, I had respect for him, until he started talking like your post...rich, please.
    He cheated himself, the fans, and his teammates with his selfish whining...if that's rich, I'll take poor.

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Now THIS guy is an IDIOT!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 05:33 PM
  2. This guy is an idiot!!!!!!
    By DarrinNelsonguy in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 01:16 PM
  3. Who wants to be AN IDIOT???
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 11:02 PM
  4. What an idiot!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 11:33 PM
  5. Am I an Idiot!
    By dan3ski in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-13-2004, 12:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •