Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frerotte

toemaster6 is offline Rookie

Re: Frerotte

gus is over-rated. wait till he has to pass the ball to those average recievers in Miami. We'll soon see a side of gus that we never saw in Minny.

What the he!! are you talking about ?! I can't say I'm totally knowlegable about the
    dolphins wideouts but I will say if I had Chris Chambers to throw to on a regular occasion I'd be throwing many TD's. Plus they have Marty Booker a reliable receiver. I could go on a little more about the receiving talent they have or about their newly aquired offensive coordinator (Linehan from the Vikes).You obviously are talking out your arse. My advice to you is at least do a little more research before you start flappin your gums. If Gus gets any protection from his O-line which has been the bane of the fishes existence since Marino left, he will prosper. Plus if Ricky Williams does play for the Dolphins this year that will take much pressure off Gus to have to win games on his arm alone. I think the statement you made is unfounded. If I'm not mistaken the Dolphins also have at least a pretty good defense that has the ability to keep them in games. Lets not forget new coaching that will help them as well.
    This year the Vikes D is really going to find out if Farve tastes like chicken and to any Charger fans

THE CHARGERS SUCK!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"guinness" wrote:
    [quote]"akvikefan89" wrote:
    Gus is awesome. He was one of, if not the best, backup last year. I wish him all the best in Miami.
    Amen... the guy was so amazing to this organization!!! Talk about clutch!!! And to just randomly step in and be ready at a moments notice!!! Brad has some big shoes to fill let me tell you!!!

Just out of curiocity... Who was Brad's backup in 98'???[/quote]

I believe that Randall was Brad's backup. When #14 went down in week 3 #7 took his place.

Gus will do good in Miami. He already knows the offense(Lineham)and he is NOT a bad QB, just keep him from running the QB sneaks for TD's. He might celebrate with a Wall Head Butt!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"TheAnimal93" wrote:
    [quote]"guinness" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    Gus is awesome. He was one of, if not the best, backup last year. I wish him all the best in Miami.
    Amen... the guy was so amazing to this organization!!! Talk about clutch!!! And to just randomly step in and be ready at a moments notice!!! Brad has some big shoes to fill let me tell you!!!

Just out of curiocity... Who was Brad's backup in 98'???[/quote]

I believe that Randall was Brad's backup. When #14 went down in week 3 #7 took his place.

Gus will do good in Miami. He already knows the offense(Lineham)and he is NOT a bad QB, just keep him from running the QB sneaks for TD's. He might celebrate with a Wall Head Butt!
    yep. your right. I have my old '98 magazine in my hands right now titled "the road to Miami" :cry: . He was the backup and led us to a lot of wins in that powerhouse offense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12