Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frerotte

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Frerotte

It looks like Gus will most likely be the starter in Miami next season...looks like we did have one of the best backups in the league last year...so good that he could actually be a starter for other teams...most of the time you hear teams say that about their backup, but it looks like we weren't lying!!! :lol:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/scorecard/06/15/truth.rumors.nfl/index.html
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Re: Frerotte

Gus better start he is way better than any other option they have there in Miami, he was a great backup and I will not forget how he lit up T.O. and the 49ers a couple of seasons ago when C-Pepp was injured.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

I'm glad for old Gus. I think he's a great talent and I honestly didn't like seeing him standing on the sidelines. I wish him the best of luck in Miami because right when I found out that was where he was going I was almost certain he'd be their starter.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

guinness is offline Training Camp

Gus was so sweet!!! I can't stand seeing him go!!! But what about the guy that KINDA replaced him Good ol' # 14 Brad J.!!!

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Gus is awesome. He was one of, if not the best, backup last year. I wish him all the best in Miami.

guinness is offline Training Camp

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    Gus is awesome. He was one of, if not the best, backup last year. I wish him all the best in Miami.
    Amen... the guy was so amazing to this organization!!! Talk about clutch!!! And to just randomly step in and be ready at a moments notice!!! Brad has some big shoes to fill let me tell you!!!

Just out of curiocity... Who was Brad's backup in 98'???

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

gus is over-rated. wait till he has to pass the ball to those average recievers in Miami. We'll soon see a side of gus that we never saw in Minny.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    gus is over-rated. wait till he has to pass the ball to those average recievers in Miami. We'll soon see a side of gus that we never saw in Minny.
    Before he came to Minny he had an above average career in Washington. His downfall was when he decided to headbut the wall after he ran for a touchdown, considering he sprained his neck when he did it. He'll do just fine in Miami.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

I wish the best for him but I have a bad feeling about Ferrote playing QB in Miami.

duffVIkEs is offline Pro-Bowler

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    I'm glad for old Gus. I think he's a great talent and I honestly didn't like seeing him standing on the sidelines. I wish him the best of luck in Miami because right when I found out that was where he was going I was almost certain he'd be their starter.
    QFT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast