Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Free agency winners, losers

Albert Haynesworth fulfilled his goal of becoming the NFL's highest-paid defensive player. The New England Patriots deemed Matt Cassel worth only a second-round draft pick. The Dallas Cowboys traded a starting cornerback for a backup quarterback and cut their best receiver. A year after flaming out in Oakland, DeAngelo Hall and Gibril Wilson hit the jackpot elsewhere.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-all-the-luck/

Winners and losers huh.
    Guess this guy thinks FA is over.....
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Free agency winners, losers

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Albert Haynesworth fulfilled his goal of becoming the NFL's highest-paid defensive player. The New England Patriots deemed Matt Cassel worth only a second-round draft pick. The Dallas Cowboys traded a starting cornerback for a backup quarterback and cut their best receiver. A year after flaming out in Oakland, DeAngelo Hall and Gibril Wilson hit the jackpot elsewhere.

Winners and losers huh.

It's like judging how accurate your mock draft is today.
    [size=1pt]...even though i know it will suck ass, like all of them do.....[/size]
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Jimmymeboy is offline Starter

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Winners and losers huh.

[size=1pt]...even though i know it will suck jiggly butt, like all of them do.....[/size]
    He obviously feels that all "big name" guys are off the market now so the rest of FA is irrelevant.(what a moron)
    I'm guessing this guys mock draft would consist of the first 10 players selected in the first round and then the draft would be over. ??? :

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"Jimmymeboy" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Winners and losers huh.

[size=1pt]...even though i know it will suck jiggly butt, like all of them do.....[/size]
    He obviously feels that all "big name" guys are off the market now so the rest of FA is irrelevant.(what a moron)
    I'm guessing this guys mock draft would consist of the first 10 players selected in the first round and then the draft would be over. ??? :
    I haven't read the article, but it certainly seems that this guy suffers from premature articulation.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"josdin00" wrote:
    "Jimmymeboy" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Winners and losers huh.

I haven't read the article, but it certainly seems that this guy suffers from premature articulation.
    lmao
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Winners and losers huh.

[size=1pt]My mocks are as accurate as I can make them. LOL Quietly[/size]

I still find it funny how after one week of FA everyone is ready, well almost everyone, to give up the season cause we haven't made a big splash.

My guess is the big splash is that we resisted overpaying for some of these cats much like we did a couple of years ago.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Winners and losers huh.

I still find it funny how after one week of FA everyone is ready, well almost everyone, to give up the season cause we haven't made a big splash.

My guess is the big splash is that we resisted overpaying for some of these cats much like we did a couple of years ago.
    No matter how much you want to sugar coat it, we are not looking so hot right now. We just adding a big question mark to our needs with Birk looking like he is leaving. If we don't get thaty OL straight, Peterson is useless.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Winners and losers huh.

No matter how much you want to sugar coat it, we are not looking so hot right now. We just adding a big question mark to our needs [size=10pt]with Birk looking like he is leaving.[/size] If we don't get thaty OL straight, Peterson is useless.
    Hmmmmmm, someone wasn't as concerned about the Center position a few weeks ago......... ;D

By the way, it isn't looking like he is leaving.
    As some yutz said a few weeks ago, he is no longer on the roster.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Winners and losers huh.

No matter how much you want to sugar coat it, we are not looking so hot right now. We just adding a big question mark to our needs [size=10pt]with Birk looking like he is leaving.[/size] If we don't get thaty OL straight, Peterson is useless.
    Hmmmmmm, someone wasn't as concerned about the Center position a few weeks ago......... ;D

I am not concerned but like I said many times before, IT IS A ? MARK. I like what I saw from Sullivan in college. He is a beast. What concerns me a lot more is watching that piece of trash Cook playing RT again. I don't know what we are waiting for but I don't like it.
    BTW I have been gone lately, why do you think Birk is leaving. Everything I read is about the Ravens.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=50876.msg919027#msg919027 date=1236350778]

Winners and losers huh.

I am not concerned but like I said many times before, IT IS A ? MARK. I like what I saw from Sullivan in college. He is a beast. What concerns me a lot more is watching that piece of trash Cook playing RT again. I don't know what we are waiting for but I don't like it.
    BTW I have been gone lately, why do you think Birk is leaving. Everything I read is about the Ravens.
    [/quote]
    He signed with them for little or nothing....Bout 4 mil a year I think was the final number.

As to RT.
    Mabye the plan is to have Hicks play there?
    Again, not a big problem with that based on how well he did last year at LT for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast