Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Fred Taylor Thinks the Jaguars Are Just About at the 'Super Bowl or Bust' Level

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Fred Taylor Thinks the Jaguars Are Just About at the 'Super Bowl or Bust' Level

It's not shocking to see Jacksonville's goals that high; they were darn close last year and aside from not getting any help at wide receiver, the team looks pretty good heading into 2008.
    So clearly their trade for Williamson pushed them into the 'bust' level then
    ;D
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

gagarr is offline Team Alumni

Re: Fred Taylor Thinks the Jaguars Are Just About at the 'Super Bowl or Bust' Level

"AngloVike" wrote:
    It's not shocking to see Jacksonville's goals that high; they were darn close last year and aside from not getting any help at wide receiver, the team looks pretty good heading into 2008.
    So clearly their trade for Williamson pushed them into the 'bust' level then
    ;D
    Yes, Troy is injured.
    Which is probably the best thing he can do for the Jags, given that the other receivers can catch.
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

I think it is very possible. They are very much like the Vikings except their young QB proved something last year.
    They've got a great running back tandem, very good offense and defensive lines, and a solid defense all around. Plus they made the playoffs last year so they have a little more experience than the vikings.

gamecocksbaseball31 is offline Hall of Famer

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    I think it is very possible. They are very much like the Vikings except their young QB proved something last year.
    They've got a great running back tandem, very good offense and defensive lines, and a solid defense all around. Plus they made the playoffs last year so they have a little more experience than the vikings.
    Well then how about a Minnesota Jacksonville Super Bowl?

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"gamecocksbaseball31" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    I'd much rather have that than a Minny/Patsy SB.
    I think we'd match up pretty well against JAX.

Chazz is offline Coordinator

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    Here's the exception....

Indy 13-3??
    Tenn 10-6
    Houston 8-8

Damn difficult division....Then in the playoffs they get to look forward to Pats and Chargers. It is not a good time to be an AFC team.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: Fred Taylor Thinks the Jaguars Are Just About at the 'Super Bowl or Bust' Le

"Chazz" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Here's the exception....

Indy 13-3??
    Tenn 10-6
    Houston 8-8

Damn difficult division....Then in the playoffs they get to look forward to Pats and Chargers. It is not a good time to be an AFC team.
    Very true, still possible but not very possible.
    I'll talk to my friend about moving you up in the old spreadsheet.
    ;D

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"gamecocksbaseball31" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    I'd like to see a Minnesota/Buffalo super Bowl.

StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Fred Taylor Thinks the Jaguars Are Just About at the 'Super Bowl or Bust' Le

Yes, they are unfortunate to be in the AFC. You put them in the NFC, and they probably would make the show.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast