Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,727

    Fred Smoot drops game winning touchdown

    I ALMOST CRIED OF LAUGHTER

    Freddy smoot jump the route wit 10secs left..

    an had a clear lane but dropped it..

    i mean how do u drop a interception that hit u in the chest between the numbers..

    an u had ur hands on it to.

    its like he just let it go.. did any1 else see that

  2. #2
    Braddock's Avatar
    Braddock is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    1,630

    Re: Fred Smoot drops game winning touchdown

    No i didn't, but the Skins won anyway, so I guess it didn't turn out too badly.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

  3. #3
    happy camper's Avatar
    happy camper is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,445

    Re: Fred Smoot drops game winning touchdown

    That is why he is a DB.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,111

    Re: Fred Smoot drops game winning touchdown

    I seen that i was cracking up. Earlier in the game i seen someone just bulldoze right over him and his helmet went flying off...that was pretty hilarious to.

  5. #5
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Fred Smoot drops game winning touchdown

    "Braddock" wrote:
    No i didn't, but the Skins won anyway, so I guess it didn't turn out too badly.
    Exactly.


    When you say somebody dropped the game winning TD you imply that their team lost?
    ???

  6. #6
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,578

    Re: Fred Smoot drops game winning touchdown

    redskins won anyways, so who cares
    We're bringing purple back.

  7. #7
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: Fred Smoot drops game winning touchdown

    Smoot blew it. The game would have been over before OT.

    It looked good on him. After saying it was our def. that hurt him.

  8. #8
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Fred Smoot drops game winning touchdown

    Fred Smoot drops game winning touchdown
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    Smoot blew it. The game would have been over before OT.

    It looked good on him. After saying it was our def. that hurt him.

    So are you trying to imply Smoot's dropped pass was the only opportunity the Redskins had a chance to score & failed?

    I hate to cloud you two's perception with fact, but...............

    Any drive that the offense came up empty could be slated as the reason the Redskins went into overtime.

    Any drive that the defense allowed the opponents to score could be slated as the reason the Redskins went into overtime.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #9
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Fred Smoot drops game winning touchdown

    "singersp" wrote:
    Fred Smoot drops game winning touchdown
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    Smoot blew it. The game would have been over before OT.

    It looked good on him. After saying it was our def. that hurt him.

    So are you trying to imply Smoot's dropped pass was the only opportunity the Redskins had a chance to score & failed?

    I hate to cloud you two's perception with fact, but...............

    Any drive that the offense came up empty could be slated as the reason the Redskins went into overtime.

    Any drive that the defense allowed the opponents to score could be slated as the reason the Redskins went into overtime.
    Come on Singer.....you are right, but the guy has some Freddy hate and so he wants to blame it on him. Is that so bad? Just humor him. Sheesh....just got to go around bursting peoples bubble don't ya? ;D

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  10. #10
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Fred Smoot drops game winning touchdown

    "davike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Fred Smoot drops game winning touchdown
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    Smoot blew it. The game would have been over before OT.

    It looked good on him. After saying it was our def. that hurt him.

    So are you trying to imply Smoot's dropped pass was the only opportunity the Redskins had a chance to score & failed?

    I hate to cloud you two's perception with fact, but...............

    Any drive that the offense came up empty could be slated as the reason the Redskins went into overtime.

    Any drive that the defense allowed the opponents to score could be slated as the reason the Redskins went into overtime.
    Come on Singer.....you are right, but the guy has some Freddy hate and so he wants to blame it on him. Is that so bad? Just humor him. Sheesh....just got to go around bursting peoples bubble don't ya? ;D



    [size=13pt]Just the facts, Jack![/size]

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Good Bye Fred Smoot NFL Network Reports smoot is done in minnesota
    By SuperVikes07 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 12:47 PM
  2. Fred Smoot Cartoon
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 05:14 PM
  3. So, Fred Smoot
    By Chadisoverrated in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2005, 09:42 PM
  4. Fred (toast) Smoot
    By oldschoolmikey in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 07:46 AM
  5. Fred Smoot
    By PurplePackerEater in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 04-08-2005, 04:40 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •