marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Frankly Football: Three non-playoff teams that will make the leap in '08

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/michael_lombardi/07/16/frankly.football/index.html

Postscript: I know I am going to get e-mails from diehard Browns and Vikings fans, and the truth of the matter is I like those teams as well, but my editor only wanted three. So it is not that I don't love those teams; I just happen to love these three a little more.
    I almost flipped my lid until I saw the postscript but still the Bills?

Re: Frankly Football: Three non-playoff teams that will make the leap in '08

He talks about the games the Bills let slip away, but how about MN vs. Detroit in week 2, KC in week 3 and Denver in week 17? 11-5.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

the bills suck and will continue to suck. afc has too many good teams and they are not good enough to win the division from the patriots
    We're bringing purple back.

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

What a big fucking joke this guy is. I don't care... the Packers will not make the postseason again. It's foolish to say they would if the biggest thing they rely on is their passing game and their Pro bowl QB retired/isn't welcome on the team. And then to say he loved the Bills and Eagles more than us...? ( well the Saints i could understand a little )

GETOUTTAHEREEEEEEEEEEEE
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    What a big fucking joke this guy is. I don't care... the Packers will not make the postseason again. It's foolish to say they would if the biggest thing they rely on is their passing game and their Pro bowl QB retired/isn't welcome on the team. And then to say he loved the Bills and Eagles more than us...? ( well the Saints i could understand a little )

GETOUTTAHEREEEEEEEEEEEE
    Why?

They have the youngest team in the league and almost made it to the SB last year. They are only changing the RB and he has had 3 years to learn the game. The young team has enough talent that he won't have to win the games by himself. My guess is that they will make it tough for us to take the division crown from them and if we do, they will still make it to the playoffs.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

I can understand the Bills and Saints.

The Eagles?

No way they survive the NFC East.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

i could care less that he didnt say we could make the playoffs, id rather have people say we arent, and not get over hyped

Pissing on the Pack since 08'