darkarkitekt is offline Training Camp

Fox Sports Guys take on Favre......

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/5968314

do kno if this was already posted but enjoy....

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Fox Sports Guys take on Favre......

when theysay that the packer backers are supporting the team i have to question that and ask them. If the mangement put brett down after 4 losses.. and then go 4 more with A.r what do u do.. put Brett back in and say.. sorry we were wrong?

the fans will tear apart the front office!!!

mark my words.. Brett will tear apart that organization with his return this year.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

darkarkitekt is offline Training Camp

;D Here's to Brett Lard in that he may tear apart the organization! Oh, wait, too late...he's already begun.....hahahahha.... the Packer organization needs to pull a Titan McNarian move and can him and take the money for new talent.....hmmm maybe I should delete this post so that no lurking packer fans take my advice.

Freya is offline Team Alumni

It used to be fun to tear apart Favre, but not so much anymore. It's become too easy. And the Packer fans don't argue about it.

The Packers are sooooooooo bad that my own husband came back the the good side. I accused him of being a fair weather fan over the matter and then bought him a Viking hat. Everything the man owned was green and gold. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

The Pack has lost more than they have brought into that team. It's pretty much in shambles
    I think Brett came back for one reason only. He threw 29 interceptions last season. I know him well enough that his pride was devastated. I know how he thinks. That statistic stuck in his craw.
    That pretty much sums it up right there.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I think this might have deserved it's own thread, but I didn't want another FarvTard thread.

But, have you noticed, that the Favre ButtKissing has almost come to an end.

I think the turning point was sometime this summer when it took him too long to get back to EVERYONE about whether he was coming back or not.
    Also, his play is easy to pick apart with the INTs.
    But the kicker, is the drama that is building, or the drama that the media feels it can build.

I agree with Freya, it is difficult to want to pick on Favre (for me anyway) because he is going to quickly become the LoveBoat of 2007.

The good is that we won't have to listen to the buttkissing, but we are going to still have to hear negative comment FarvTard this, and negative comment FarvTard that.