Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyHorns82 View Post
    Fucking babbling... jeezus Christ - really?
    Nerve touched? CHECK!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #12
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29
    Do I have to separate you two???

  3. #13
    Johnson14's Avatar
    Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,679
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyHorns82 View Post
    Babbling? Please.

    The babbling didn't start until C mac starting talking about Fox NEWS when it was in fact Fox SPORTS in discussion. You know, the same Fox Sports that we watch on game day...not the right wing media outlet. Might as well drag National Geographic into the discussion as well since they are also owned by Newscorp.

    Strib and Yahoo points still stand as valid. They are media outlets that fabricate bullshit to sell shit...much like Fox Sports did on their broadcast. Maybe you weren't paying attention when the Strib made up a bunch of B.S. about the Vikings and the new stadium deal a couple weeks back?

    Fucking babbling... jeezus Christ - really?
    That was the convention center right??.. i heard on the Fan that both parties (Vikings & Arden Hills) contacted the STrib BEFORE publishing to say the story was not the least bit true yet they still went ahead and ran with it anyway fully aware it was complete BS.

  4. #14
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The babbling about the STrib and Yahoo.

    As to "federally investigated" - why? Is there a law that says TV networks have to tell the truth?

    =Z=
    The methods in which they gather information is unquestionably illegal.

    Unfortunately, it's not illegal for news outlets to lie to the public and falsify information. Just goes to show who those in government is really looking out for.

  5. #15
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    The methods in which they gather information is unquestionably illegal.

    Unfortunately, it's not illegal for news outlets to lie to the public and falsify information. Just goes to show who those in government is really looking out for.
    VikingTW? Is that you?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #16
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,467
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyHorns82 View Post
    Babbling? Please.

    The babbling didn't start until C mac starting talking about Fox NEWS when it was in fact Fox SPORTS in discussion. You know, the same Fox Sports that we watch on game day...not the right wing media outlet. Might as well drag National Geographic into the discussion as well since they are also owned by Newscorp.

    Strib and Yahoo points still stand as valid. They are media outlets that fabricate bullshit to sell shit...much like Fox Sports did on their broadcast. Maybe you weren't paying attention when the Strib made up a bunch of B.S. about the Vikings and the new stadium deal a couple weeks back?

    Fucking babbling... jeezus Christ - really?
    National Geographic is not owned by News Corp... so I can't really take any of your post at face value if you clearly don't know the facts. They are owned by the National Geographic Society.

    News Corp owns shares in National Geographic Channel, National Geographic International and National Geographic Wild. Owning shares does not equal owning the company.

    Hope this helps.
    Last edited by C Mac D; 09-21-2011 at 03:26 PM.

  7. #17
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    VikingTW? Is that you?

    =Z=
    Go back to sleep, little one.

  8. #18
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Go back to sleep, little one.
    You know why you don't come for games? Because you know you're my bitch.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #19
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    You know why you don't come for games? Because you know you're my bitch.

    =Z=
    Well, if you like pale, bald, ponchy guys... than I'm your bitch.

  10. #20
    RK.'s Avatar
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4,457
    What is the big deal? Everyone knows that Cuttler is a weenie they just made something up to make the point.

    But I don't care because the Vikings are awsome.

    WWBGD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •