Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Fox NFL Draft Special=Whacked

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I find it funny that Fox even had a special on Fantasy football. Those guys were just pretending that they knew what they were talking about.

Not to mention it airs after about 75% of FF leagues have already drafted.
    They should have done one on Fantasy Football Island....JB could have been Mr. Roarke and TB could have played Tattoo..."De Favre, boss, De Farve"!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Did anyone see this yesterday? When they asked Bradshaw what his Top 10 qb's where...Peyton Manning came in at number one...Followed bye none other then Fagg0t farve at 2...Culpepper ....AT 10???!! wtf is that?? Jimmy johnson told him that culpepper should be higher up and he goes...I got him there...Cuz he dosnt have randy moss! These guys are so over the hill its not even funny. Everyone must have missed farves beautiful 2 INT game against the Pats last week.Im really gettin sick and tired of people thinkin that brett farve is gonna lead that sh1t a$$ team anywhere this year.
    As much as Bradshaw and the rest of the crew of hobos bitched about Moss's moon! I can't believe that. Two faced, flip floppin, sonsabitches.

Daunte at 10? Maybe if you're smoking crack.

duffVIkEs is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Fox NFL Draft Special=Retarded

"Burley81" wrote:
    Does Burley81 need to choke a b*tch? (For those who get it).

Hahahaha chappelle's show :lol:

douginc is offline Starter

Pfft, Favre at 2nd best QB?! You have to be joking. You can actually see Favre's decline. When was it? When Holmgren left! Now that Sherman's in there, he's Favre's bitch. Holmgren took no sh!t and let Favre know it was the coach's team. Lead to them to a Superbowl twice with one victory, Favre had that amazing 3 time MVP run.

I was watching the training of Aaron Rogers on NFL Total Access. He was talking with Sherman while trying to learn the system for passing. He knew the play and what was supposed to happen, and he was going to watch Favre run the play with the first stringers. What happened wasn't the designed play at all and Rogers asked Sherman what was up. Sherman's like, 'well, he makes stuff happen when he wants to'. Favre walks over and all cocky-like tells Rogers something like, 'That's the preferential treatment you get when you've played this good this long'. Something like that.

So they let this ego charged head case run free and throw however he wants?!? No wonder he had 4 picks against us in last year's playoffs! Who here, no matter HOW GOOD their quarterback has been in the past, wouldn't have REAMED their starter out damn good for the decisions he made in that game?!? Like the throw past the line of scrimage at the goalline when he could have walked it in? They showed him walk to the sidelines laughing about it and Sherman never approached him. Holmgren would have probably stepped on some balls. I think this is why Favre has become terrible. I don't really care, I'd just be pissed if something like that were happening here in Minny.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"douginc" wrote:
    Pfft, Favre at 2nd best QB?! You have to be joking. You can actually see Favre's decline. When was it? When Holmgren left! Now that Sherman's in there, he's Favre's beeyatch. Holmgren took no sh!t and let Favre know it was the coach's team. Lead to them to a Superbowl twice with one victory, Favre had that amazing 3 time MVP run.

I was watching the training of Aaron Rogers on NFL Total Access. He was talking with Sherman while trying to learn the system for passing. He knew the play and what was supposed to happen, and he was going to watch Favre run the play with the first stringers. What happened wasn't the designed play at all and Rogers asked Sherman what was up. Sherman's like, 'well, he makes stuff happen when he wants to'. Favre walks over and all cocky-like tells Rogers something like, 'That's the preferential treatment you get when you've played this good this long'. Something like that.

So they let this ego charged head case run free and throw however he wants?!? No wonder he had 4 picks against us in last year's playoffs! Who here, no matter HOW GOOD their quarterback has been in the past, wouldn't have REAMED their starter out gol 'darnit good for the decisions he made in that game?!? Like the throw past the line of scrimage at the goalline when he could have walked it in? They showed him walk to the sidelines laughing about it and Sherman never approached him. Holmgren would have probably stepped on some balls. I think this is why Favre has become terrible. I don't really care, I'd just be pissed if something like that were happening here in Minny.
    Make that 2 1\2 MVPs...Barry Sanders got ripped off that one year when he and Fav-ray were "so-called" tied for the MVP...Barry was so much more deserving than VicodinBoy!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123