Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Fox NFL Draft Special=Retarded

Terry Bradshaw is a prick! He has never had anything good to say about the Vikings.

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

Since Favre "rededicated" himself to the game.I see a vast improvement,he is really putting some serious zip on his interceptions now.
    You can also see that he isnt tutoring Rodgers,because his int's dont have near the zip that Favre's do. :wink:

"jdvike" wrote:
    Since Favre "rededicated" himself to the game.I see a vast improvement,he is really putting some serious zip on his interceptions now.
    You can also see that he isnt tutoring Rodgers,because his int's dont have near the zip that Favre's do. :wink:
    LOL! :lol:

But seriously, they won't ever quit kissing Favre's azz, even after he retires. Actually, it will probably be 10 times worse when he finally does retire. He will probably end up throwing an interception during his farewell speech somehow though.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

I could honestly see the Pack, with Favre's jump on my back as I throw INT's, Green's fumblitis, and that terrible D, having a terrible year, like 5-11. I expect them to challenge us and maybe go .500, but if the ball bounces the wrong way for them a couple of times they could have a very good draft pick next April.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

the packers excuse for the bad game against the pats was that drugie and wife beater were instucted to turn the ball over so the defense could get more work. :smile:

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    LOL! :lol:

But seriously, they won't ever quit kissing Favre's azz, even after he retires. Actually, it will probably be 10 times worse when he finally does retire. He will probably end up throwing an interception during his farewell speech somehow though.
    lol :lol: :grin:
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

LOL Bradshaw doesn't know shit.. Pep is a better QB then he was.. And Favre is over the hill.. It showed last year for sure.. He is about as stupid as Madden

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Did anyone see this yesterday? When they asked Bradshaw what his Top 10 qb's where...Peyton Manning came in at number one...Followed bye none other then Fagg0t farve at 2...Culpepper ....AT 10???!! wtf is that?? Jimmy johnson told him that culpepper should be higher up and he goes...I got him there...Cuz he dosnt have randy moss! These guys are so over the hill its not even funny. Everyone must have missed farves beautiful 2 INT game against the Pats last week.Im really gettin sick and tired of people thinkin that brett farve is gonna lead that sh1t a$$ team anywhere this year.
    ummm. of course Terry Bradshaw is an idiot and of course he is going to kiss brett favre's ass. He wrote part of Brett's book for god's sake.

Didn't a coach of his say something like "Terry is the dumbest person you will meet in your life"? :lol:

i can't remember. something like that. Anyways... Bradshaw is an idiot. We already know that.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Fox NFL Draft Special=Whacked

I find it funny that Fox even had a special on Fantasy football. Those guys were just pretending that they knew what they were talking about.

Not to mention it airs after about 75% of FF leagues have already drafted.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Fox NFL Draft Special=Whacked

Terry Bradshaw always has it in for the Vikings, even without Moss he still will. Him and the rest of Green Bay think Favre is a God , well him and the rest of Green Bay are frickin morons, they can join Leeroy from Iowa, "the straw munching overall wearing hilbillies."

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast