Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by battleaxe4cheese View Post
    I for one like Marrs analysis and his passion for the game. I don't always agree with him, but I respect his take and his devotion to the team/game.
    Your to kind my friend. One day you and I will meet and suds a few and talk football.

Until then, I think you will find that the ones I have had the pleasure of talking ball with, will tell you that it isn't about right or wrong. Its just about talking about the greatest game every played.

In short, the only thing greater than playing it, is watching it and then talking about it with fans that have the same passion.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    You crack me up, my friend.

=Z=
    .....snicker 2......
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    That's a big part of the reason why I like where my seat is at the Dome. I can see the formations and which players are on the field from up in the 2nd deck.

Would be nice to see more of this footage - that's why NFL Matchup is such an awesome show.

=Z=
    Two things, ......

1. I know were your seats are. I watched the Moss toss from just a few rows higher than yours. It was amazing to watch how the play unfolded.....Can't get much better. High enough, not all enzone and not all sidelines.

2. Do you get the NFL channel yet? If you like NFL matchup, you would love shows like.......

a. AFC Playbook
    b. NFC Playbook
    c. Coaches Show
    d. Total Access
    e. Any of the reairs. They actually have commentary from coaches and players on what happened during the game.

In short, you get more film study/game tape/analysis on NFLN in one week that ESPN gives you all year.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    I just happened to notice this today. If you get the NFL Game Rewind package on nfl.com, (https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages), they offer "Coaches Film" as part of the package. They advertise this as "Exclusive access to special NFL game cameras lets you go inside the plays like never before". The ad shows a "top view" and an "endzone view". I don't think this is the same as the all 22 footage that this article is talking about. However, it's interesting that the NFL is now recognizing that there are fans out there that want better footage to analyze their teams.

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    there is no need for us to see video of what all 22 players are doing from an aerial perspective on any given play as long as we have marrdro & his spreadheets (from his television perspective) that he can draw from.
    lmao!!!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    I absolutely hate the way we are forced to watch a football game.

I've complained for years that I would kill to get "Coaches Game Tape". Heck, I even came up with a new way of watching football and sent the idea to the NFL.
    So what do you do. Stand on your couch to try & get more of a birds eye view or whip out the ole step ladder for that "nose-bleed" seats effect? ;P

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    If you can see everything from home tickets to the game would decrease. It is amazing the little things you pick up on being at the games that you would never notice at home. Of course I still have to watch the TV coverage when I get home or I miss a lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12