Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Fitzgerald wants Out of the Desert?

"singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    When Chilly was in Philly, he got the ball to T-HO enough to make him happy...he should be able to do the same if we can get Fitz.
    I say to Wilf...make it happen!!!
    T-Ho happy in Philly? I don't think so.........................
    I think that TO and Philly had a conflict with personalities, not the number of balls that he caught.
    It was personal then the "they don't use me right, they don't value me and Donavan is soft" statements came out.

One of the articles on Donavan's recent comments on HBO, stated that TO expected him to go to bat for him with the management and coaches, and McNabb didn't do so.... TO got upset with DM because he felt he wasn't supportive of him and others.
    That is why the locker room was devided and the fights
    in the locker room happened.
    Blah blah blah, lets get TO and Fitz!
    Just kidding.....

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"V" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    Larry Fitzgerald would give the Minnesota offense the one thing that it desperately lacks at this point. . .a true #1 wide receiver that can beat press coverage, can get open on a regular basis, and could make opposing defenses pay for stacking up against the run on every play.
    Fitzgerald grew up in the Minneapolis area, and even served as a ball boy for the Vikings as a youth.
    Who better could there possibly be to carry on the tradition of great Vikings wide receivers?
    We will trade our only shut down corner to get a No.1 WR that our QBs can't hit.

:
    :
    :
    :
    I agree. That trade is piss poor.

As far as Fitz coming to Minny, I would hope the fact that he is back living where he grew up, and playing where he was a ball boy, would translate into happiness, even if he does see less balls than he did under Denny.

Motivation is a big factor, and playing for the team you grew up watching, trying to lead them to a Super Bowl. Is very big motivation. If I were Fitz I would be jumping at the chance to play for the Vikes, no matter the system.

If you were good enough to play in the NFL, and you could play for any team, which team would you play for?
    The Vikings
    ;D

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    Larry Fitzgerald would give the Minnesota offense the one thing that it desperately lacks at this point. . .a true #1 wide receiver that can beat press coverage, can get open on a regular basis, and could make opposing defenses pay for stacking up against the run on every play.
    Fitzgerald grew up in the Minneapolis area, and even served as a ball boy for the Vikings as a youth.
    Who better could there possibly be to carry on the tradition of great Vikings wide receivers?
    We will trade our only shut down corner to get a No.1 WR that our QBs can't hit.

:

:

:

:
    I agree. That trade is piss poor.

As far as Fitz coming to Minny, I would hope the fact that he is back living where he grew up, and playing where he was a ball boy, would translate into happiness, even if he does see less balls than he did under Denny.

Motivation is a big factor, and playing for the team you grew up watching, trying to lead them to a Super Bowl. Is very big motivation. If I were Fitz I would be jumping at the chance to play for the Vikes, no matter the system.

If you were good enough to play in the NFL, and you could play for any team, which team would you play for?
    The Vikings

;D
    Thank you for proving my point!
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789