Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 83
  1. #11
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Fitzgerald wants Out of the Desert?

    He would be a welcome addition, but WR clearly is not our biggest need. We have no idea if our WRs our good because we can't consistently get them the ball.

    If I had to choose a WR to go get, Fitz would be high on that list.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  2. #12
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Fitzgerald wants Out of the Desert?

    Fitz would be a great addition to Minny, but I think it is more than a bit premature to get excited about the possibility.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #13
    kspurplepride is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    405

    Re: Fitzgerald wants Out of the Desert?

    Wide reciever is definatly our biggest need right now. Our Wide outs can't get open in a reasonable amount of time, and thus our offensive line looks terrible

  4. #14
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Fitzgerald wants Out of the Desert?

    "V" wrote:
    He would be a welcome addition, but WR clearly is not our biggest need. We have no idea if our WRs our good because we can't consistently get them the ball.

    If I had to choose a WR to go get, Fitz would be high on that list.
    I agree WR is not our biggest need is not WR but it is close. Ferguson is garbage and I never wanted him. He is taking time from Rice and him developing. I am very frustrated with this. OL is our biggest need. I think a solid veteren CB is also up there. Griffin and Marcus are not a shutdown CB yet!

  5. #15
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Fitzgerald wants Out of the Desert?

    A CONSISTENT QB is our biggest need right now...and whether that will be TJack (I hope) remains to be seen...BUT if Fitz is available at the right price then HELLS YEAH!

    As far as McNabb goes, I don't think that he's a long-term answer...BUT I seem to remember us acquiring a former Eagles QB whom people thought was washed up and pairing him with a young up-and-coming WR and getting some fair results about 10 years ago.
    I am totally in favor of the Vikings ownership spending some of that cap money to make our offense more competitive, so if they want to pull the trigger on deals for Fitz and McNabb, then I say "GO FOR IT!!!"
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #16
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Fitzgerald wants Out of the Desert?

    Why would he go from a run 1st offense to another run 1st offense?


    I would love to have him!
    But if that is the reason he wants out of Arizona then it would make no sense for him to come to Minnesota.


    Maybe we could trade T-Will and T-Jack for Larry and Matt!
    Not going to happen!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  7. #17
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Fitzgerald wants Out of the Desert?

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Why would he go from a run 1st offense to another run 1st offense?


    I would love to have him!
    But if that is the reason he wants out of Arizona then it would make no sense for him to come to Minnesota.


    Maybe we could trade T-Will and T-Jack for Larry and Matt!
    Not going to happen!
    Good point Whack!

  8. #18
    MaxVike's Avatar
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,559

    Re: Fitzgerald wants Out of the Desert?

    Do the trade for him now...ok, wishful thinking.
    Said it in the Summer when there was similar speculation, bring him home!!!

    The only thing bad about Fitzgerald is his number...hate that number on a WR.

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  9. #19
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Fitzgerald wants Out of the Desert?

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Why would he go from a run 1st offense to another run 1st offense?


    I would love to have him!
    But if that is the reason he wants out of Arizona then it would make no sense for him to come to Minnesota.


    Maybe we could trade T-Will and T-Jack for Larry and Matt!

    Not going to happen!
    Good point Whack!
    I see that point too however, I don't think this offense will always be run first.
    I think for right now it is because TJ is developing.
    I think the plans are to throw more once he is developed.
    Other than that, he would want to come to MN because he is a native.
    That's where he wanted to be in the first place.

  10. #20
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Fitzgerald wants Out of the Desert?

    [size=12pt]Is Larry Fitzgerald Anxious to Leave Arizona?[/size]
    Posted Sep 20th 2007 11:35AM
    by Dan Benton
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fitzgerald a WR without an ego
    By Garland Greene in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 03:52 PM
  2. Larry Fitzgerald?
    By ejmat in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 10:02 PM
  3. Larry Fitzgerald
    By MinnyFan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 02:48 PM
  4. New Mexico remains in desert.
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 01:54 PM
  5. Fitzgerald
    By VKG4LFE in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 12:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •