Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: The Final Word Power Poll - Week 5

    "davike" wrote:
    Does anyone else get that strange feeling that Z is just doing this to get his post count up?
    Well not in this case.

    WWYD, now that is another matter.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #12
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: The Final Word Power Poll - Week 5

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:

    The staff at TFWPP responds thusly:
    a high post count does not guarantee respect.
    It is only through hard-work and dedication to the task that this highly scientific and fool-proof Power Poll is possible.


    =Z=
    +1
    "Zeus" wrote:

    The staff has been flogged and corrections have been made.

    =Z=
    ??? Guess it's not exactly fool proof.
    You have positioned those posts out-of-order in a futile effort to make some point.

    The rankings were (and are) fool-proof.
    The spreadsheet skills are iffy.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #13
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: The Final Word Power Poll - Week 5

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    What's up with Jacksonville taking 3 spots as tied no. 6
    The staff has been flogged and corrections have been made.
    Were they denied their roll of quarters for that?
    TFWPP management are not that heartless.
    We did unplug the XBox 360, however.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #14
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: The Final Word Power Poll - Week 5

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    Does anyone else get that strange feeling that Z is just doing this to get his post count up?
    Well not in this case.

    WWYD, now that is another matter.

    ;D
    Every post I make has merit beyond boosting my post count.

    That's just a bonus.

    =Z=
    +1

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #15
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: The Final Word Power Poll - Week 5

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    Does anyone else get that strange feeling that Z is just doing this to get his post count up?
    Well not in this case.

    WWYD, now that is another matter.

    ;D
    Every post I make has merit beyond boosting my post count.

    That's just a bonus.

    =Z=
    +1
    How many posts you got in that one my friend.

    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #16
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: The Final Word Power Poll - Week 5

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    Does anyone else get that strange feeling that Z is just doing this to get his post count up?
    Well not in this case.

    WWYD, now that is another matter.

    ;D
    Every post I make has merit beyond boosting my post count.

    That's just a bonus.
    How many posts you got in that one my friend.

    ;D
    I'm the topic starter - it's my job to keep it going!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. The Final Word Power Poll 2009 - Week 14 - FINAL
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 01:48 PM
  2. The Final Word Power Poll - 2009 Week 13 - FINAL
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 02:31 AM
  3. The Final Word Power Poll - 2009 - Week 10 - FINAL
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 12:01 PM
  4. The Final Word Power Poll 2008 - Week 11 - FINAL
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 09:44 AM
  5. The Final Word Power Poll 2008 - Week 8 Edition - FINAL
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 10:36 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •