Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    The Final Word Power Poll - Week 3

    Things are widening up all over this week's edition of TFWPP, as the cream is rising and the frozen blue ice from the airplane is falling.

    As always, this is based upon the only stat that matters.

    [size=16pt]The Final Word Power Poll - Week 3[/size]

    Place Team Wins Losses
    1. (tie) Dallas Cowboys 3 0
    1. (tie) Green Bay Packers 3 0
    1. (tie) Indianapolis Colts 3 0
    1. (tie) New England Patriots 3 0
    1. (tie) Pittsburgh Steelers 3 0
    6th. (tie) Baltimore Ravens 2 1
    6th. (tie) Carolina Panthers 2 1
    6th. (tie) Denver Broncos 2 1
    6th. (tie) Detroit Lions 2 1
    6th. (tie) Houston Texans 2 1
    6th. (tie) Jacksonville Jaguars 2 1
    6th. (tie) San Francisco 49ers 2 1
    6th. (tie) Seattle Seahawks 2 1
    6th. (tie) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2 1
    6th. (tie) Tennessee Titans 2 1
    6th. (tie) Washington Redskins 2 1
    17th. (tie) Arizona Cardinals 1 2
    17th. (tie) Chicago Bears 1 2
    17th. (tie) Cincinnati Bengals 1 2
    17th. (tie) Cleveland Browns 1 2
    17th. (tie) Kansas City Chiefs 1 2
    17th. (tie) Minnesota Vikings 1 2
    17th. (tie) New York Giants 1 2
    17th. (tie) New York Jets 1 2
    17th. (tie) Oakland Raiders 1 2
    17th. (tie) Philadelphia Eagles 1 2
    17th. (tie) San Diego Chargers 1 2
    28th. (tie) Atlanta Falcons 0 3
    28th. (tie) Buffalo Bills 0 3
    28th. (tie) Miami Dolphins 0 3
    28th. (tie) New Orleans Saints 0 3
    28th. (tie) St. Louis Rams 0 3

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #2
    duvaldomo's Avatar
    duvaldomo is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    903

    Re: The Final Word Power Poll - Week 3

    We seriously need the W against the packers

  3. #3
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: The Final Word Power Poll - Week 3

    "duvaldomo" wrote:
    We seriously need the W against the packers
    If the Vikings have any hope of climbing up the TFWPP standings, yes, they need the W.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #4
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: The Final Word Power Poll - Week 3

    Good job in the analysis.
    Does the TFWPP staff drink while they prepare their analysis?
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  5. #5
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: The Final Word Power Poll - Week 3

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Good job in the analysis.
    Does the TFWPP staff drink while they prepare their analysis?
    Each member of the TFWPP staff wears one of those beer-helmets, fully loaded with Mountain Dew, while working through the metrics after each Monday Night game.
    After they publish the results, each is rewarded with a roll of shiny new quarters and sent to the arcade around the corner to come down from the rush.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #6
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: The Final Word Power Poll - Week 3

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Good job in the analysis.
    Does the TFWPP staff drink while they prepare their analysis?
    Each member of the TFWPP staff wears one of those beer-helmets, fully loaded with Mountain Dew, while working through the metrics after each Monday Night game.
    After they publish the results, each is rewarded with a roll of shiny new quarters and sent to the arcade around the corner to come down from the rush.

    =Z=
    How do you know that they actually make it to the arcade with their quarters?

  7. #7
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: The Final Word Power Poll - Week 3

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Good job in the analysis.
    Does the TFWPP staff drink while they prepare their analysis?
    Each member of the TFWPP staff wears one of those beer-helmets, fully loaded with Mountain Dew, while working through the metrics after each Monday Night game.
    After they publish the results, each is rewarded with a roll of shiny new quarters and sent to the arcade around the corner to come down from the rush.
    How do you know that they actually make it to the arcade with their quarters?
    Where else would they go?
    No Starbucks or laundrymat nearby...

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #8
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: The Final Word Power Poll - Week 3

    We are 17th...WOO HOO!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #9
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: The Final Word Power Poll - Week 3

    Crap....we dropped all the way from #2 to #17.

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  10. #10
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: The Final Word Power Poll - Week 3

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Good job in the analysis.
    Does the TFWPP staff drink while they prepare their analysis?
    Each member of the TFWPP staff wears one of those beer-helmets, fully loaded with Mountain Dew, while working through the metrics after each Monday Night game.
    After they publish the results, each is rewarded with a roll of shiny new quarters and sent to the arcade around the corner to come down from the rush.
    How do you know that they actually make it to the arcade with their quarters?
    Where else would they go?
    No Starbucks or laundrymat nearby...

    =Z=
    Laundromat







    Just bustin balls
    ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Final Word Power Poll 2009 - Week 14 - FINAL
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 01:48 PM
  2. The Final Word Power Poll - 2009 Week 13 - FINAL
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 02:31 AM
  3. The Final Word Power Poll - 2009 - Week 10 - FINAL
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 12:01 PM
  4. The Final Word Power Poll 2008 - Week 11 - FINAL
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 09:44 AM
  5. The Final Word Power Poll 2008 - Week 8 Edition - FINAL
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 10:36 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •