Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    The Final Word Power Poll - 2009 Week 13 - FINAL

    The playoff picture is becoming clearer (at least in the NFC) and the clarity of TFWPP shows that with no subjectivity or personal bias.

    As always, this is based upon the only stat that matters.

    The Final Word Power Poll - 2009 - Week 13 - FINAL

    Place Team Wins Losses Ties
    1st Indianapolis Colts 12 0 0
    1st (tie) New Orleans Saints 12 0 0
    3rd Minnesota Vikings 10 2 0
    4th (tie) Cincinnati Bengals 9 3 0
    4th (tie) San Diego Chargers 9 3 0
    6th (tie) Arizona Cardinals 8 4 0
    6th (tie) Dallas Cowboys 8 4 0
    6th (tie) Denver Broncos 8 4 0
    6th (tie) Green Bay Packers 8 4 0
    6th (tie) Philadelphia Eagles 8 4 0
    11th (tie) Jacksonville Jaguars 7 5 0
    11th (tie) New England Patriots 7 5 0
    11th (tie) New York Giants 7 5 0
    14th (tie) Atlanta Falcons 6 6 0
    14th (tie) Baltimore Ravens 6 6 0
    14th (tie) Miami Dolphins 6 6 0
    14th (tie) New York Jets 6 6 0
    14th (tie) Pittsburgh Steelers 6 6 0
    19th (tie) Carolina Panthers 5 7 0
    19th (tie) Chicago Bears 5 7 0
    19th (tie) Houston Texans 5 7 0
    19th (tie) San Francisco 49ers 5 7 0
    19th (tie) Seattle Seahawks 5 7 0
    19th (tie) Tennessee Titans 5 7 0
    25th (tie) Buffalo Bills 4 8 0
    25th (tie) Oakland Raiders 4 8 0
    27th (tie) Kansas City Chiefs 3 9 0
    27th (tie) Washington Redskins 3 9 0
    29th Detroit Lions 2 10 0
    30th (tie) Cleveland Browns 1 11 0
    30th (tie) St. Louis Rams 1 11 0
    30th (tie) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1 11 0

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #2
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re:The Final Word Power Poll - 2009 Week 13 - FINAL

    Wow, third best team out of 32 after a devastating loss. Does that mean they still have a chance?
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  3. #3
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re:The Final Word Power Poll - 2009 Week 13 - FINAL

    Prophet wrote:
    Wow, third best team out of 32 after a devastating loss. Does that mean they still have a chance?
    No.






    :woohoo:

  4. #4
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re:The Final Word Power Poll - 2009 Week 13 - FINAL

    Zeus wrote:
    The playoff picture is becoming clearer (at least in the NFC) and the clarity of TFWPP shows that with no subjectivity or personal bias.

    As always, this is based upon the only stat that matters.

    The Final Word Power Poll - 2009 - Week 13 - FINAL

    Place Team Wins Losses Ties
    1st Indianapolis Colts 12 0 0
    1st (tie) New Orleans Saints 12 0 0
    3rd Minnesota Vikings 10 2 0
    4th (tie) Cincinnati Bengals 9 3 0
    4th (tie) San Diego Chargers 9 3 0
    6th (tie) Arizona Cardinals 8 4 0
    6th (tie) Dallas Cowboys 8 4 0
    6th (tie) Denver Broncos 8 4 0
    6th (tie) Green Bay Packers 8 4 0
    6th (tie) Philadelphia Eagles 8 4 0
    11th (tie) Jacksonville Jaguars 7 5 0
    11th (tie) New England Patriots 7 5 0
    11th (tie) New York Giants 7 5 0
    14th (tie) Atlanta Falcons 6 6 0
    14th (tie) Baltimore Ravens 6 6 0
    14th (tie) Miami Dolphins 6 6 0
    14th (tie) New York Jets 6 6 0
    14th (tie) Pittsburgh Steelers 6 6 0
    19th (tie) Carolina Panthers 5 7 0
    19th (tie) Chicago Bears 5 7 0
    19th (tie) Houston Texans 5 7 0
    19th (tie) San Francisco 49ers 5 7 0
    19th (tie) Seattle Seahawks 5 7 0
    19th (tie) Tennessee Titans 5 7 0
    25th (tie) Buffalo Bills 4 8 0
    25th (tie) Oakland Raiders 4 8 0
    27th (tie) Kansas City Chiefs 3 9 0
    27th (tie) Washington Redskins 3 9 0
    29th Detroit Lions 2 10 0
    30th (tie) Cleveland Browns 1 11 0
    30th (tie) St. Louis Rams 1 11 0
    30th (tie) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1 11 0

    =Z=
    So, this is like a BCS game this week for us....#3 Vikings VS #4 Bengals. LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  5. #5
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re:The Final Word Power Poll - 2009 Week 13 - FINAL

    NordicNed wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    The playoff picture is becoming clearer (at least in the NFC) and the clarity of TFWPP shows that with no subjectivity or personal bias.

    As always, this is based upon the only stat that matters.

    The Final Word Power Poll - 2009 - Week 13 - FINAL

    Place Team Wins Losses Ties
    1st Indianapolis Colts 12 0 0
    1st (tie) New Orleans Saints 12 0 0
    3rd Minnesota Vikings 10 2 0
    4th (tie) Cincinnati Bengals 9 3 0
    4th (tie) San Diego Chargers 9 3 0
    6th (tie) Arizona Cardinals 8 4 0
    6th (tie) Dallas Cowboys 8 4 0
    6th (tie) Denver Broncos 8 4 0
    6th (tie) Green Bay Packers 8 4 0
    6th (tie) Philadelphia Eagles 8 4 0
    11th (tie) Jacksonville Jaguars 7 5 0
    11th (tie) New England Patriots 7 5 0
    11th (tie) New York Giants 7 5 0
    14th (tie) Atlanta Falcons 6 6 0
    14th (tie) Baltimore Ravens 6 6 0
    14th (tie) Miami Dolphins 6 6 0
    14th (tie) New York Jets 6 6 0
    14th (tie) Pittsburgh Steelers 6 6 0
    19th (tie) Carolina Panthers 5 7 0
    19th (tie) Chicago Bears 5 7 0
    19th (tie) Houston Texans 5 7 0
    19th (tie) San Francisco 49ers 5 7 0
    19th (tie) Seattle Seahawks 5 7 0
    19th (tie) Tennessee Titans 5 7 0
    25th (tie) Buffalo Bills 4 8 0
    25th (tie) Oakland Raiders 4 8 0
    27th (tie) Kansas City Chiefs 3 9 0
    27th (tie) Washington Redskins 3 9 0
    29th Detroit Lions 2 10 0
    30th (tie) Cleveland Browns 1 11 0
    30th (tie) St. Louis Rams 1 11 0
    30th (tie) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1 11 0

    =Z=
    So, this is like a BCS game this week for us....#3 Vikings VS #4 Bengals. LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    Lot at stake on this one. Plane ride home could be ugly. B)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #6
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:The Final Word Power Poll - 2009 Week 13 - FINAL

    Marrdro wrote:
    NordicNed wrote:
    So, this is like a BCS game this week for us....#3 Vikings VS #4 Bengals. LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    Lot at stake on this one. Plane ride home could be ugly. B)
    Keeping perspective - not as ugly as EJ's ride home this week.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #7
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re:The Final Word Power Poll - 2009 Week 13 - FINAL

    Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    NordicNed wrote:
    So, this is like a BCS game this week for us....#3 Vikings VS #4 Bengals. LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    Lot at stake on this one. Plane ride home could be ugly. B)
    Keeping perspective - not as ugly as EJ's ride home this week.

    =Z=
    Agree.

    I would have killed to have the talent to play the game at the next level. Been alot of years but I still remember the last time I strapped it on.

    Having said that, I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to realize a dream and make it to the NFL and then possibly loose the ability to play like that.

    Hope he overcomes and can get back.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #8
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re:The Final Word Power Poll - 2009 Week 13 - FINAL

    Seahawks too high
    We're bringing purple back.

Similar Threads

  1. The Final Word Power Poll - 2009 - Week 10 - FINAL
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 12:01 PM
  2. The Final Word Power Poll - 2009 - Week 8 - FINAL
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 01:27 PM
  3. The Final Word Power Poll - 2009 - Week 6 - FINAL
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 02:31 AM
  4. The Final Word Power Poll - 2009 Week 5 - FINAL
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 03:02 PM
  5. The Final Word Power Poll - 2009 Week 4 - FINAL
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 01:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •