Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FFL mock draft

mark is offline Asst. Coach

FFL mock draft

I did a mock draft just to warm up for the season.It didnt go to well but I think my team would do ok.

10 team league.What do you think

QB-Bulger,Collins
    BB-Holmes,Lewis,S.Jackson,Benson,MM
    WR-Holt,Wayne,Evans,Edwards
    TE-Crumpler,Johnson
    K-Jan.
    D-Bills

I would try to trade a RB and collins for a soild WR
    <!--
    sig -->

Euphman06 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: FFL mock draft

Collins may do better than bulger.. especially with moss in the mix

Skyliner is offline Rookie

ahh, rb dont look too good to me.You got a +30 injury risk, head case thats in prison, second year guy fighting off marshal faulk, rookie, smaller running back with too much competion. You wont find too many people looking to trade for those backs.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"mark" wrote:
    I did a mock draft just to warm up for the season.It didnt go to well but I think my team would do ok.

QB-Bulger,Collins
    TE-Crumpler,Johnson
    K-Jan.
    D-Bills

Just curious, did you do that mock at antsports? I am doing a bunch of mocks there right now, to get me ready for FF season.

Where did you pick priest holmes at? I have pick 3 in my 10 team league at antsports and think priest will probably be there, with LT and alexander going top 2 in most mocks. I am still not sure if I will go with him or not at 3, with his injury concerns. It sucks taking him, cause then I will have to use a pick on LJ and an earlier one, to assure I get him. I might go with McGahee instead, but am unsure.

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "mark" wrote:

QB-Bulger,Collins
    TE-Crumpler,Johnson
    K-Jan.
    D-Bills

Just curious, did you do that mock at antsports? I am doing a bunch of mocks there right now, to get me ready for FF season.

Where did you pick priest holmes at? I have pick 3 in my 10 team league at antsports and think priest will probably be there, with LT and alexander going top 2 in most mocks. I am still not sure if I will go with him or not at 3, with his injury concerns. It sucks taking him, cause then I will have to use a pick on LJ and an earlier one, to assure I get him. I might go with McGahee instead, but am unsure.
    Yeah,antsports.Im doing a little warming up myself.I did get him with ut 3 but in another I took Mcgahee at 3 then got harrisson,jones,vick,and r.williams so im pretty happy with that one.Lets get in one together
    <!--
    sig -->

"Skyliner" wrote:
    ahh, rb dont look too good to me.You got a +30 injury risk, head case thats in prison, second year guy fighting off marshal faulk, rookie, smaller running back with too much competion. You wont find too many people looking to trade for those backs.
    I like my RBs.When Priest is healthy he scores 2 tds a game,lewis has a better offence around him and leagal stuff behind him,Jackson has the job to himself and gets goalline carries and if for some reason bennett doesnt start MM would be a nice option.
    <!--
    sig -->

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

I would take Lewis before Priest. Lewis should be back where he was 2 years ago where Priest should be on the bench because we know hes going to get injured. Also I dont believe Benson will do that good considering the horrible line hes got. Although he only has to run against people like GB. If its a heavy TD league your WRs are bad also, Holt has only 45 tds in his career. Lee Evans has a rookie QB but will probably put up around 1000 yards, could be good if Losmans anygood. Edwards plays for the Browns thats enough to make him suck.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

"mark" wrote:
    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "mark" wrote:

QB-Bulger,Collins
    TE-Crumpler,Johnson
    K-Jan.
    D-Bills

Yeah,antsports.Im doing a little warming up myself.I did get him with ut 3 but in another I took Mcgahee at 3 then got harrisson,jones,vick,and r.williams so im pretty happy with that one.Lets get in one together

I am a little warry of holmes, because I took him #1 last year and I got scewed when he got hurt. I got blaylock but didn't get LJ, so I was screwed in the playoffs. I also ended up with faulk and had to draft stephen jackson too early in the draft, and that hurt my team also. I was the #1 rated team all year long, until the very last week, where I was passed. Then I lost all my dang playoffs games too. So I am hoping someone will take holmes at #1 or #2, so I can get alexander or LT at #3 and not have to decide to risk taking him again. I am sure that priest isn't gonna get near the carries anymore either, with LJ doing so good last year, so I think his TD's will be down a lot. I am sure he will be taken out some on the golaines, to try and save him from getting a lot of pounding hits. I'll probably pass on him at #3 in my real league.

I am hoping for McGahee at 1.03 and julious jones at 2.07, then holt or javon walker at 3.03. Thats probably how I will go with my first 3 picks, unless a good WR(moss, TO, harrison) falls to 2.07, then I might just take the WR and hope julious makes it to 3.03. Westbrook is a good RB in their lagues too, since he catches a ton of balls, so him at 3.03 would be something I would look at. Also, if daunte fell to 2.07, it would be tough to pass, but I don't like taking QB's that early.

Let me know a league your gonna be in mock or real and we can get into the same one. I am gonna join a few more real leagues eventually.

"fred3105" wrote:
    I would take Lewis before Priest. Lewis should be back where he was 2 years ago where Priest should be on the bench because we know hes going to get injured. Also I dont believe Benson will do that good considering the horrible line hes got. Although he only has to run against people like GB. If its a heavy TD league your WRs are bad also, Holt has only 45 tds in his career. Lee Evans has a rookie QB but will probably put up around 1000 yards, could be good if Losmans anygood. Edwards plays for the Browns thats enough to make him suck.

The league gives points for receptions, so no way lewis should get picked before priest. Lewis catches no balls at all. Lewis is being picked on average, with the 1st pick in round 2, in 10 team leagues and priest is going at pick 3 in round 1 on average. It just sucks, if you pick priest, you have to use an ealry pick on LJ. LJ is going on average at pick 1 in round 8, so you would have to pick him in round 7 and maybe even round 6, to make sure you get him as insurrance for priest. I will probably stay away from priest.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I would take preist also.. his best season he had like 30 TD's.. about 1500 yards rushing and 700 yards recieving.. much better then Jamal.. although he did have 2000 yards...

Hey i want to play some fantasy football but never know how to.. or would have anyone to be in a league with because i only know a few kids who actually follow football or care about it.. im looking to join a league.. if anyone has any openings and ways to join could someone PM me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast