Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ferotte

Ferotte

Sorta ironic that he left Minnesota to get a starting job and stop backing up Daunte now the same thing will be happening in Miami unless he gets released

Prophet Guest

Re: Ferotte

Yeah, it's even more ironic that the Vikings traded BJ for a pick to get Culpepper and now BJ replaced Culpepper.

HornedHat is offline Asst. Coach

And so now, Ferotte will be released, and come back to Minny to back up Brad!

Del Rio Guest

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    Sorta ironic that he left Minnesota to get a starting job and stop backing up Daunte now the same thing will be happening in Miami unless he gets released
    He may have one good year to showcase his talents. Daunte wont play at the start of the season.

If the Dolphins are on a roll when he gets healthy then I wouldn't be surprised if Saban makes him sit for a while looking for a good excuse to put him in.

"Prophet" wrote:
    Yeah, it's even more ironic that the Vikings traded BJ for a pick to get Culpepper and now BJ replaced Culpepper.
    haha yes that is even better..... wow this has been a wild off-season..... When the Bucs won that Superbowl I would have never imagined the Vikings having Brad Johnson at the helm again.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

I'm still a little stunned even though I always had a feeling PEP would end up back in FL.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Even more ironic is the fins now have a better chance of winning the superbowl. Great move! :banghead: :banghead:
    You republican whore!

"Vikes" wrote:
    I'm still a little stunned even though I always had a feeling PEP would end up back in FL.
    That is where i thought he would go too. I am crushed though I think since I got my culpepper jersey things have gone horribly wrong. I got it for the Divisonal playoff game against the Eagles. Then wore it through c-pep's horrid stretch of games. Then his knee injury. Now hes gone!!!

Before that I had my Moss jersey then he got traded

So if there is any player you guys want off the team just let me know.

Jk almost everyone had a pepp or moss jersey...... just makes me mad

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    [That is where i thought he would go too. I am crushed though I think since I got my culpepper jersey things have gone horribly wrong. I got it for the Divisonal playoff game against the Eagles. Then wore it through c-pep's horrid stretch of games. Then his knee injury. Now hes gone!!!

Before that I had my Moss jersey then he got traded

So if there is any player you guys want off the team just let me know.
    LMAO! I knew there had to be a logical explanation for all of this. :lol:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

It will remain to be seen what kind of play Daunte Culpepper has left in him. When he does come back, and finally plays in a game, he will undestandably be hesitant to take a hit again, thus maybe affecting his game.. I really hate when people say that now that Pepp is on the Dolphins, that they have a great shot at winning the SB.

I couldn't disagree more with that. During the 2004 season, Pepp had one of the greatest seasons in QB history. Yet he couldn't lead the Vikings to the SB. IMO, we have had more offesive weapons then the Dolphins do now, and we didn't win the big one. I think it was smart for the Vikings to get that 2nd rd pick for him. Now we are able to do different things to better ourselves off, versus having a QB that didn't want to be here, and no guarantee of being the same type of QB that he was previously..

Now we are able to trade that 2nd rd pick that we just got from the Dolphins, and possibly trade it to the Falcons fro Matt Schaub.. We may also be able to send that same pick to the Redskins for Patrick Ramsey. Now if we would have had to cut Pepp, we wouldn't really have those options..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast