Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Feds raid Vick's property again - Video

    [size=13pt]AP: Feds file court docs alleging dogfighting operation associated with Vick property[/size]

    July 6, 2007 03:19 PM CDT

    The Associated Press is reporting that Federal authorities have filed court documents outlining an alleged dogfighting operation at a property owned by Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick....





    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Feds raid Vick's property again today - Video

    About time! I want the bum gone when we play 'em the first game!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  3. #3
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Feds raid Vick's property again today - Video

    I hope hope he can find a nice hobby in jail.

  4. #4
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Feds raid Vick's property again today - Video

    That Michael Vick isn't named in the raid gives me troubles.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  5. #5
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Feds raid Vick's property again today - Video

    How many times will they raid the place. This is turning into a witch hunt fast. The fact that they haven't filed charges leads me to believe that they wont.

  6. #6
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Feds raid Vick's property again today - Video

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    How many times will they raid the place. This is turning into a witch hunt fast. The fact that they haven't filed charges leads me to believe that they wont.
    They have only searched it twice.
    Most crime scenes get searched many more times than that.
    You can only look for what and where the warrant specifics.
    As you get more information and evidence, you can get expanded search warrants.
    Since this search was to look for "more" animal remains, it leads me to believe that some were found during the first search.

    I don't think it is a witch hunt.
    I think they know that they may have to charge a very, very wealthy man who will bring some of the best attorneys.
    They want to make sure their case is air tight first.
    And that takes time...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  7. #7
    Json is offline GM
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,109

    Re: Feds raid Vick's property again today - Video

    Sure looks as if they are digging up and collecting some things on the video.
    Might be Vicks ass if they turn up anything significant such as dead carcasses which is what I've heard is the reason for the search.

  8. #8
    Json is offline GM
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,109

    Re: Feds raid Vick's property again today - Video

    They have only searched it twice.
    Most crime scenes get searched many more times than that.
    You can only look for what and where the warrant specifics.
    As you get more information and evidence, you can get expanded search warrants.
    Since this search was to look for "more" animal remains, it leads me to believe that some were found during the first search.

    I don't think it is a witch hunt.
    I think they know that they may have to charge a very, very wealthy man who will bring some of the best attorneys.
    They want to make sure their case is air tight first.
    And that takes time...
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    Good Post Nodak.

  9. #9
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Feds raid Vick's property again today - Video

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    How many times will they raid the place. This is turning into a witch hunt fast. The fact that they haven't filed charges leads me to believe that they wont.
    They have only searched it twice.
    Most crime scenes get searched many more times than that.
    You can only look for what and where the warrant specifics.
    As you get more information and evidence, you can get expanded search warrants.
    Since this search was to look for "more" animal remains, it leads me to believe that some were found during the first search.

    I don't think it is a witch hunt.
    I think they know that they may have to charge a very, very wealthy man who will bring some of the best attorneys.
    They want to make sure their case is air tight first.
    And that takes time...
    I think the only reason Vicks name was brought into the investigation was because he is famous. The prosecuters should not be targeting one person they should be prosecuting those responsible.
    Vick will not be charged. Quote it.

  10. #10
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Feds raid Vick's property again today - Video

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    How many times will they raid the place. This is turning into a witch hunt fast. The fact that they haven't filed charges leads me to believe that they wont.
    They have only searched it twice.
    Most crime scenes get searched many more times than that.
    You can only look for what and where the warrant specifics.
    As you get more information and evidence, you can get expanded search warrants.
    Since this search was to look for "more" animal remains, it leads me to believe that some were found during the first search.

    I don't think it is a witch hunt.
    I think they know that they may have to charge a very, very wealthy man who will bring some of the best attorneys.
    They want to make sure their case is air tight first.
    And that takes time...
    I think the only reason Vicks name was brought into the investigation was because he is famous.
    The prosecuters should not be targeting one person they should be prosecuting those responsible.
    Vick will not be charged. Quote it.
    What makes you think that Vick isn't the one responsible?
    Since he a) owned the property, b) lied about never going to the property, c) was named by at least one source as a big name in dog fighting, I think he had some responsibility in this.
    And the claim that the prosecutes are singling anyone out, especially Vick, is ridiculous, since he wasn't even named in connection with the second warrant.
    :
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vick's former pit bulls making progress
    By Mr-holland in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 05:36 PM
  2. Cockfighting raid may be biggest in U.S. history
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 07:35 PM
  3. How binding is Vick's contract?
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 10:12 PM
  4. Cops raid wrong place, kick man in groin
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 03:40 PM
  5. Mora fires Vick's position coach
    By gregair13 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 10:50 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •