Thread: Favre's Wife

nat_devine is offline Training Camp

Favre's Wife

I'm not a Packer fan at all, but I do feel bad for Favre a little bit ...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/football/nfl/10/26/bc.fbn.favre.swife.ap/index.html?cnn=yes

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Favre's Wife

That sucks :-(
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Favre's Wife

Yeah, the guy can't seem to get a break in his family. First his Dad, then his brother-in-law, now his wife. Bummer.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

poult is offline Asst. Coach

Favre's Wife

yeah, i just saw that on the milwaukee news here, and teh sportscaster said hes pretty sure favres hanging it up after this season because of all the crap thats been happening to his family. viking fan or packer fan, its a sad thing to see all this bad stuff happen to one family, no matter who you root for.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Favre's Wife

Bad news... Best wished out to the Favre family.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Favre's Wife

Man...Brett can't catch a break, can he? Makes you wonder if the iron man is going to collapse soon under all of this crap.

Deanna Favre is a wonderful lady, by the way (and yes, she put up with his carousing in the 90's and such). She's a southern belle who does a lot of charity work. Hopefully she pulls through this one.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Favre's Wife

That's really too bad!! Stuff like this is outside the realm of football and if you don't feel sorry for someone or feel bad for them, you have no feelings whatsoever! Good luck to the Favre family on overcoming these obstacles! (at least obstacles that don't involve beating the VIKES!)

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Favre's Wife

I feel for the Favre family and Deanna!

I do not know how Brett could go out and play knowing that his wife cancer, I would have been a basket case.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Favre's Wife

Bad news for the Redskins, he is going to go mental on them this weekend. Favre, finds his escape on the field.

This kind of stuff makes Favre stronger.

Just like the saying goes, "if it doesn't kill ya, it will make you stronger."

If something would drive him to retire this would be it. The other recent events involving family member was bad but the incidents never invaded his immediate household. Now that it is his wife facing mortality, it makes you think about your kids and yourself even more.

Even with the recent events (dad,brother-in-law,wife) the only thing I ever heard as rationale for retirement was his want to see his children grow up before they are all grown up.

Apparently Favre has a lot of family support to help out and family support for him to keep playing. He will be fine.

It also sounds like the operation went well and that has to be some relief. Now wait for the Kemo to do its thing.

I really don't want to play the Pack 2 times this year. I wish we would have gotten a game out of the way earlier in the season.

I was just recently (oct 2nd) at a race for the cure event in Houston. It is amazing to see the survivors out there. First of all to realize that that many people had cancer and then to realize all these people survived cancer. It was very emotional seeing the survivors and the family member of those who lost family to cancer cross that finish line.

Prayers to all!