Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: favres coming back

"Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL
    Packers | Favre believes team can make a postseason run
    Sun, 4 Feb 2007 14:24:05 -0800

Gary D'Amato, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports Green Bay Packers QB Brett Favre will return for his 17th NFL season because he believes the team could make a run for the postseason in 2007. " He definitely feels good about it," said Brett Favre's older brother, Scott Favre. "He's still playing good and he sees the future is brighter. I told him, 'You pick up a couple players, everybody stays healthy, who knows, you might make a run at it next year.'" Scott Favre believes his brother would have retired if it wasn't for a four-game winning streak at the end of the 2006 season.

Well good, maybe we will be able to watch him get the record for most INT'S in a season/game, that will be pretty fun to watch IMO.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

It is just a joke that in all the papers, and on the sports channels they constantly have what Favre needs to break the most completions ever, most TD's ever, most starts ever, but they never once mention the INT record..

Why is that? Are they afraid the almighty Brett Favre from good will have a blemish against his so called HOF career? I would like just once for some paper, or channel to have how many INT's he needs to have that record, even if it is on the bottom of his great accomplishments. His chances of having the INT record before the TD record is alot closer then most of these lame brains understand..

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    It is just a joke that in all the papers, and on the sports channels they constantly have what Favre needs to break the most completions ever, most TD's ever, most starts ever, but they never once mention the INT record..

Why is that? Are they afraid the almighty Brett Favre from good will have a blemish against his so called HOF career? I would like just once for some paper, or channel to have how many INT's he needs to have that record, even if it is on the bottom of his great accomplishments. His chances of having the INT record before the TD record is alot closer then most of these lame brains understand..
    Yeah iv'e thought of that myself. I wonder why?

MVIKING7 is offline Pro-Bowler

In this humble Viking fan's opinion.......PLEASE RANDY, SIGN WITH THE PUKERS, BESIDES THE RAIDERS, I CAN'T THINK OF A BETTER WASTELAND FOR YOU TO BE IN!!! ;D

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345