Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    C-PepNSalt is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Favre's chronic hip condition...

there should be some sort of expectation for bias, since it is a vikings website...
    "Johnson, we will keep on beating them until morale improves."

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"CulpepernSalt" wrote:
    there should be some sort of expectation for bias, since it is a vikings website...
    And I expected bias, and did not take it personally. I just was asking if the same anti-hero stance goes for all athletes, or just Favre.

I thought I did so respectfully. Am I wrong?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

To me this seems like another broken-thumb type tribute to the cult of Farve.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "CulpepernSalt" wrote:
    And I expected bias, and did not take it personally. I just was asking if the same anti-hero stance goes for all athletes, or just Favre.

Nope...just Favre! :lol:

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    "CulpepernSalt" wrote:

Nope...just Favre! :lol:
    Pretty much!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"audioghost" wrote:
    "WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    You cant Really put a Lable on a hero its like you sayin..my moms my hero...well did your mom ever save a life, climb mount everst...serve in the army...and not sayin she didnt ...but just in generall....heros come in all shapes in sizes...and to me...willis mcgaee was a hero to me when i broke my leg....

Is your mom a football player??? Is she Brett Favre??? Athletes aren't heroes....at least not the ones that rake in money, Rickey Henderson, he could be a hero...he plays for the San Diego Surfdogs now! But not Favre, people just don't give up when someone dies! He gets too much credit for bullsh*t! If the media simply portrayed him as an all time great QB and left all that other b/s out, I wouldn't have a problem....but to say he's a hero cuz his family died off...please! Daunte Culpepper was adopted, he didn't have a family to begin with....but you don't see the media bringing that up every offseason and calling him a hero....f*** Favre!

Let's ah, tone down the expletives. We're more adult than that here. Thanks all.

Favre sucks!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"audioghost" wrote:
    You cant Really put a Lable on a hero its like you sayin..my moms my hero...well did your mom ever save a life, climb mount everst...serve in the army...and not sayin she didnt ...but just in generall....heros come in all shapes in sizes...and to me...willis mcgaee was a hero to me when i broke my leg....

Is your mom a football player??? Is she Brett Favre??? Athletes aren't heroes....at least not the ones that rake in money...
    I guess the guys at league minimum are heroes?

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "audioghost" wrote:

Is your mom a football player??? Is she Brett Favre??? Athletes aren't heroes....at least not the ones that rake in money...
    I guess the guys at league minimum are heroes?

Could you miss the point of every argument I make??? You should team up with RandyMoss2404....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Hows this:

HERO is not the right word....HEROES SAVE PEOPLE

ROLE MODEL: probably the right word to use, am I right? Someone you look up to??? THIS IS MY ARGUMENT! Did Willis McGahee make your leg heal? NO...but you looked up to him cuz he got over it to....so he was a ROLE MODEL for you to look up to on the road to recovery...correct???

Pat Tillman was a hero.....
    Brett Favre is a role model (for people with sickly families, vicatin addicts, and cheese loving hillbillies in Wisconsin)

Hopefully that clears it up for all you folks....O.K., now you guys can rip me because I don't think millionaire football players are heroes....

Go ahead....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Well First you need to get the sand outta your vagina and calm down...and if I wanna call Willis Mcgaee my hero...well then noone is gonna stop me. There is no RULE that says...A HERO IS A SOLDIER, FIREFIGHTER, COP, AND VETS. no theres not....so stop watchin mash so much and just calm down

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12