Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Favre vs. Rodgers tracker

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    Note to the genius Ted Thompson.
    Look in the mirror and keep telling yourself,' Rogers was not the problem, We needed to move on'.
    I can't wait until Detroit gets their only win of the season, in their final game, against Green Bay in Lambblow!
    Problem is that even though Rodgers had some issues this year, the wins/loss disparity between this team and last years team isn't soley on him.

Ted should have addressed his secondary depth, DL depth and got himself another LB'rs at the same time he tried to fix his QB issue.
    Yes I know, but when we pressured Rogers last time he was at the dome, he cracked and started throwing eraticly. He has weaknesses that Favre does not at this stage of their respective careers.
    That's not to say I wouldn't love to have Rogers as our QB. He's going to be a good one.
    You see what Lord Dickhead did in the second half this weekend......... Eraticly is being kind.

;D
    that's just the Madden Jinx working at it's best!!!.... that's the only reason he's playing crappy.... to say he hasn't really been playing all that crappy this year anyway.... he's in a new system and working with new WR's..

I still think he'd give us the best chance to win a SB now.. assuming we don't win one this year!!

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Favre vs. Rodgers tracker

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    Note to the genius Ted Thompson.
    Look in the mirror and keep telling yourself,' Rogers was not the problem, We needed to move on'.
    I can't wait until Detroit gets their only win of the season, in their final game, against Green Bay in Lambblow!
    Problem is that even though Rodgers had some issues this year, the wins/loss disparity between this team and last years team isn't soley on him.

Ted should have addressed his secondary depth, DL depth and got himself another LB'rs at the same time he tried to fix his QB issue.
    Yes I know, but when we pressured Rogers last time he was at the dome, he cracked and started throwing eraticly. He has weaknesses that Favre does not at this stage of their respective careers.
    That's not to say I wouldn't love to have Rogers as our QB. He's going to be a good one.
    You see what Lord Dickhead did in the second half this weekend......... Eraticly is being kind.

;D
    that's just the Madden Jinx working at it's best!!!.... that's the only reason he's playing crappy.... to say he hasn't really been playing all that crappy this year anyway.... he's in a new system and working with new WR's..

I still think he'd give us the best chance to win a SB now.. assuming we don't win one this year!!
    I'd say the madden Curse was going to New York.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678