Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    dfosterf is offline Coach

Re: Favre Retires a Packer

...Like I tried to say initially...

innovative :P

We really, really try to reach down to our sadly decimated last place deflated brothers-in-arms, and only ask that they appreciate and fully recognize the extraordinary accomodations and kindnesses that are being afforded them through our spirit of incredibly nice traditiona (which we have always had, but sadly yours seems alarmingly dependent upon a current win/loss record, but I digress :P ) and generalized awesomely good-Wisconsin-everyone -sits at the stop-sign-go-ahead-of-me deferentialism. :P Aren't you feeling so lucky we are inalienably kind souls? That has gotta hurt, deep down. :laugh:

(this is in fact generalized smack and meant in jest)

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

wtf is going on in this topic.
    We're bringing purple back.

Quote Originally Posted by "gregair13" #1092887
    Minnesota= dumbass

Wisconsin= dumberass but may sober up.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "dfosterf" #1092889
    Minnesota= dumbass

Minnesotans= Have Lives.
    Sconnies= Have Packers.

Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1092915
    Minnesota= dumbass

Minnesotans= Have Lives.
    Sconnies= Have Packers.
    I have never stepped foot in Minnesota, but amazingly :P I have an opinion.

You do have a mall, and I reckon it's a good one, based on how you all brag about the damn thing. I heard your lakes are all dying because you let the road salt into them. I also saw the movie "Fargo", which created enough confusion that I think your state should be included. (?)

Sconnies having the Packers is good enough for me. For example, I last lived in Wisconsin in 1967. As a Marine, I have been all over this god-forsaken planet, and I am pleased to report that we Puker fans are absolutely everywhere on it, and it is big-time... big, big time. It's a complete bitch for provincial Vikes fans, but precisely true. Sorry, not the case with the Vikes. Truth.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "dfosterf" #1092918
    Minnesota= dumbass

Minnesotans= Have Lives.
    Sconnies= Have Packers.

You do have a mall, and I reckon it's a good one, based on how you all brag about the damn thing. I heard your lakes are all dying because you let the road salt into them. I also saw the movie "Fargo", which created enough confusion that I think your state should be included. (?)

Sconnies having the Packers is good enough for me. For example, I last lived in Wisconsin in 1967. As a Marine, I have been all over this god-forsaken planet, and I am pleased to report that we Puker fans are absolutely everywhere on it, and it is big-time... big, big time. It's a complete bitch for provincial Vikes fans, but precisely true. Sorry, not the case with the Vikes. Truth.
    Yes, I lived in Wisconsin for a few years while I went to College and a bit after that and it was readily apparent the when HS children graduate they cannot wait to get out of the state and go elsewhere. ( The ones who do have some sort of education often go to the Twin Cities where there are actually good paying jobs.(My wife is one of them) Conversely I don't know many who have left Minnesota to go live in Wisconsin because of a better job or a better future than they can get here.:whistle:

Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1092920
    Quote Originally Posted by "dfosterf" #1092918
    Minnesota= dumbass

Minnesotans= Have Lives.
    Sconnies= Have Packers.

Yes, I lived in Wisconsin for a few years while I went to College and a bit after that and it was readily apparent the when HS children graduate they cannot wait to get out of the state and go elsewhere. ( The ones who do have some sort of education often go to the Twin Cities where there are actually good paying jobs.(My wife is one of them) Conversely I don't know many who have left Minnesota to go live in Wisconsin because of a better job or a better future than they can get here.:whistle:
    The elementary public school systems in Wisconsin sucked very bad based on my personal experience. They were extraordinarily proud of them at that time. My suspicion is that Minnesota folk think the exact same way. My pedigree (in part) is that I went to Dartmouth for my undergraduate education. (You taxpayers paid for it, thanks! :P and that is indicitiave of me not being a schlepper, imo ) My father went to Harvard. He went to UW law school. He is absolutely embarrassed about that. My grandpa was a doc. Northwestern. Midwest educations really have a tendency to scare the cognoscenti - this is my impression, and based on what I got as a kid, I'm going to perpetuate that myth. I got incredibly lucky and wound up in profoundly good schools in Northern Virginia, my dad was a fed.

...They even teach you how to differentiate between two, too, and to, plus, as an added bonus, they let us know that corp was not a great word, while corps was awesome, further that mute shuts shit off and moot was semi-irrelevant, but at least relevant, and rediculous is ridiculous... I worry for this world when college grads have these difficulties, really I do, and I'm still dumb- I'm from friggin' Wisconsin, for God's sake, a Packtard to boot, but by God, make f#cking sure you can at least spell it when you call me that is all I'm askin' . :P

something tells me @dfosterf isn't going to last much longer on this site...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "mad-dog_six-eight" #1092924
    something tells me @dfosterf isn't going to last much longer on this site...
    Nah, we like having him around here. He is one of the few pukers fans we can tolerate and as a bonus he makes us ADA compliant so he really is double bonus.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast