Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    nailhead77 is offline Starter

Re: Favre.......not well liked in the meadow lands.

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    You, I like........

Hang around, hack on old Lord Dickhead all you want.
    I like it.... ;D
    Really Marr, I would think that you would be all for a player spending time alone in a training room. My guess is that he was quite possibly watching game films or studying the playbook. I wonder what you think he was doing in there.

And what QB wouldn't be pissed after he threw an interception. I know I would be. I certainly would hate to think 'ole Gus was elated when he threw 15 of them.
    We all know Favre is an egomaniac & loves dwelling in the media spotlight, but without the link to this story, how much is NH77 reading into this story & extracting his interpretation to it.

What happened to your claim not to believe everything one player says about another?

As I said then, when a player speaks good about a player you dislike, you rebuke it. But when a player says something negative about a player you dislike, you soak it all in & revel in it as if it were all the Gospel truth.

Maybe i worded it poorly but the meaning was that Jones and the team were pissed about the picks and favre kinda acted like it was no big deal.
    I put a sig on here before, but it expired?
    Now i have tried again but seem to be retarded.......oh well,

Floop the bears!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Sit him down? Mangini treated Favre with kid gloves from the day he showed up. His hands were tied...he never would have benched him.

[size=13pt]IT'S TIME FOR FAVRE TO BRETT OUT OF WAY[/size]

NY Post
    January 1, 2009
    Posted: 2:28 am

AS THE [Woody Johnson] World Turns, and stomachs of the Jets' long-suffering fans turn along with it as they brace for the arrival of a new coach and possible return of an old quarterback, the prospects for a Happy New Year hinge too heavily on the fragile 39-year-old hinge that belongs to Brett Favre.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    You, I like........

I like it.... ;D
    Really Marr, I would think that you would be all for a player spending time alone in a training room. My guess is that he was quite possibly watching game films or studying the playbook. I wonder what you think he was doing in there.

And what QB wouldn't be pissed after he threw an interception. I know I would be. I certainly would hate to think 'ole Gus was elated when he threw 15 of them.

We all know Favre is an egomaniac & loves dwelling in the media spotlight, but without the link to this story, how much is NH77 reading into this story & extracting his interpretation to it.

What happened to your claim not to believe everything one player says about another?

As I said then, when a player speaks good about a player you dislike, you rebuke it. But when a player says something negative about a player you dislike, you soak it all in & revel in it as if it were all the Gospel truth.
    You above all people (except maybe Mars) should know that when it comes to Lord Dickhead all rules (with respect to me and how I behave/act) go out the window......

I love any negativity, regardless of how big, small or real/valid, I can find....... ;D ;D ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"nailhead77" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    You, I like........

I like it.... ;D

Maybe i worded it poorly but the meaning was that Jones and the team were pissed about the picks and favre kinda acted like it was no big deal.
    Don't apologize my friend.......

Hack away.... ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

phillyj is offline Rookie

I fargin love the hatin on Farverereer This guy is such a jag. Maybe he will take his wranglers and vicodin and go back to the hillbilly sticks

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Despite all this there are still fans in Minnesota who would love him here! RETARDS!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

I'm retarded!

phillyj is offline Rookie

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Despite all this there are still fans in Minnesota who would love him here! Challenged Hillybilly Lovers!
    I would rather have Ty Detmer of today lead my iggles then that piece of crap.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"phillyj" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Despite all this there are still fans in Minnesota who would love him here! Challenged Hillybilly Lovers!
    I would rather have Ty Detmer of today lead my iggles then that piece of crap.
    We'd just break his thumb again like we did in 1993 or 1995.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast