Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
  1. #1
    nailhead77 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    281

    Favre.......not well liked in the meadow lands.

    Un-named player saying Favre didnt really hang out with other players, spent most of the time in a training room by himself.
    Basicly saying he acted like a Dick.............. well duh!





    Thomas jones held nothing back saying...."
    it wasnt mangini's fault,
    if a person makes that many mistakes you gotta take them out of the game"

    also said that Favre acted like he was the only player on the team that mattered and the interceptions he threw Pissed him off.

    i read this today and i giggled a little.
    They say that Favre is not hurting his legacy by his poor performance with the jets........i agree.
    He his hurting his legacy by being himself.
    In greenbay he was protected and acting like a dick was ok and basicly unreported........with the jets he was a new guy and acting like a dick will hurt his "everyman" reputation.



    I think we will hear even more bad blood coming from the jets locker room as the Favre saga continues.















    Bye bye Brett...................you piece of monkey pooh!
    I put a sig on here before, but it expired?
    Now i have tried again but seem to be retarded.......oh well,

    Floop the bears!

  2. #2
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Favre.......not well liked in the meadow lands.

    You, I like........

    Hang around, hack on old Lord Dickhead all you want.
    I like it.... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #3
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Favre.......not well liked in the meadow lands.


  4. #4
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Favre.......not well liked in the meadow lands.

    "nailhead77" wrote:
    Un-named player saying Favre didnt really hang out with other players, spent most of the time in a training room by himself.

    Basicly saying he acted like a Dick.............. well duh!






    Thomas jones held nothing back saying...."
    it wasnt mangini's fault,
    if a person makes that many mistakes you gotta take them out of the game"

    also said that Favre acted like he was the only player on the team that mattered and the interceptions he threw Pissed him off.

    i read this today and i giggled a little.

    They say that Favre is not hurting his legacy by his poor performance with the jets........i agree.

    He his hurting his legacy by being himself.
    In greenbay he was protected and acting like a dick was ok and basicly unreported........with the jets he was a new guy and acting like a dick will hurt his "everyman" reputation.




    I think we will hear even more bad blood coming from the jets locker room as the Favre saga continues.
















    Bye bye Brett...................you piece of monkey pooh!
    Link?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #5
    nailhead77 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    281

    Re: Favre.......not well liked in the meadow lands.

    "singersp" wrote:
    "nailhead77" wrote:
    Un-named player saying Favre didnt really hang out with other players, spent most of the time in a training room by himself.

    Basicly saying he acted like a slick willy.............. well duh!






    Thomas jones held nothing back saying...."
    it wasnt mangini's fault,
    if a person makes that many mistakes you gotta take them out of the game"

    also said that Favre acted like he was the only player on the team that mattered and the interceptions he threw Pissed him off.

    i read this today and i giggled a little.

    They say that Favre is not hurting his legacy by his poor performance with the jets........i agree.

    He his hurting his legacy by being himself.
    In greenbay he was protected and acting like a slick willy was ok and basicly unreported........with the jets he was a new guy and acting like a slick willy will hurt his "everyman" reputation.




    I think we will hear even more bad blood coming from the jets locker room as the Favre saga continues.
















    Bye bye Brett...................you piece of monkey pooh!
    Link?
    Sorry.
    i read it last night on the ESPN bottom line.
    I put a sig on here before, but it expired?
    Now i have tried again but seem to be retarded.......oh well,

    Floop the bears!

  6. #6
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Favre.......not well liked in the meadow lands.

    Jones: Favre's play warranted benching

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3804004

  7. #7
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Favre.......not well liked in the meadow lands.

    Favre Criticized by Jets' MVP

    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/01/01/favre-criticized-by-jets-mvp/

  8. #8
    Tad7's Avatar
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,452

    Re: Favre.......not well liked in the meadow lands.

    ;D
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  9. #9
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Favre.......not well liked in the meadow lands.

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    You, I like........

    Hang around, hack on old Lord Dickhead all you want.
    I like it.... ;D
    Really Marr, I would think that you would be all for a player spending time alone in a training room. My guess is that he was quite possibly watching game films or studying the playbook. I wonder what you think he was doing in there.

    And what QB wouldn't be pissed after he threw an interception. I know I would be. I certainly would hate to think 'ole Gus was elated when he threw 15 of them.

    We all know Favre is an egomaniac & loves dwelling in the media spotlight, but without the link to this story, how much is NH77 reading into this story & extracting his interpretation to it.

    What happened to your claim not to believe everything one player says about another?

    As I said then, when a player speaks good about a player you dislike, you rebuke it. But when a player says something negative about a player you dislike, you soak it all in & revel in it as if it were all the Gospel truth.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #10
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Favre.......not well liked in the meadow lands.

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    You, I like........

    Hang around, hack on old Lord Dickhead all you want.
    I like it.... ;D
    Really Marr, I would think that you would be all for a player spending time alone in a training room. My guess is that he was quite possibly watching game films or studying the playbook. I wonder what you think he was doing in there.

    And what QB wouldn't be pissed after he threw an interception. I know I would be. I certainly would hate to think 'ole Gus was elated when he threw 15 of them.

    We all know Favre is an egomaniac & loves dwelling in the media spotlight, but without the link to this story, how much is NH77 reading into this story & extracting his interpretation to it.

    What happened to your claim not to believe everything one player says about another?

    As I said then, when a player speaks good about a player you dislike, you rebuke it. But when a player says something negative about a player you dislike, you soak it all in & revel in it as if it were all the Gospel truth.
    It's obvious that he makes wildwoman wear a Favre mask when his little willy gets relatively bigger.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Marion Barber lands in Chicago
    By Johnson14 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 12:22 PM
  2. Martz Lands In San Francisco
    By Frostbite in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 07:55 AM
  3. Brewster lands Big recruit
    By Garland Greene in forum College Ball
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 02:30 PM
  4. "New lands ahead"
    By Bheadgood in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-13-2006, 11:37 PM
  5. T-Ho lands television show.
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 04:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •