Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Favre injured?

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: Favre injured?

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "IBleedPurple28" wrote:
    "rttsbgtgb" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    It is tough to accept your apology and intentions when you were the one who created this argument by posting this:
    I realize it's tough considering I said that. I'm not saying you have to forgive me and we have to be great friends now. You don't have to like me.

I just want the insults to end. I know I insulted you guys, and again, I apologize.

That particular post was after a very frustrating game. I try to avoid talking to anyone after a frustrating loss, but I didn't there.

The fighting just gets old after a while, even when it's with "rivals".

Try having 5 Frustrating games on the season....Now you know how we feel most of the time haha...
    6 for me.
    I don't think the blow-out by Green Bay was frustrating... it was just flat out depressing.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

"marstc09" wrote:
    "rttsbgtgb" wrote:
    Alright, since it's tough for some to move on..

I apologize to everyone I called an idiot, arrogant, ignorant, or any other name. I don't intend to be trollish and I don't wish to break any rules here.

I have edited out insults I have come across in my posts. If I come across anymore, I will certainly edit them.

All I want to do is discuss football in a logical intelligent manner with NFC North fans, and as I said, this is the only forum of the four that doesn't suck. So that's why I'm here.

Now if that's too much to ask from some of you, and you can't talk to me without bringing up past arguing, then there's an ignore feature. Use it.

Otherwise, let's just talk about football. You'll get no more insults from me.
    It is tough to accept your apology and intentions when you were the one who created this argument by posting this:

"You guys are pathetic.

You whine and cry about the Packers injuring Peterson, but then you pile on Favre getting hurt and make fun of him for it.

I've never seen more disgraceful fans in my life, and I've talked to Cowboy fans.

He wasn't being a drama queen. Plays like that can seem harmless, but they turn out to be something. The play Peterson was injured on didn't look all that serious, yet he hasn't played since.

What about the Everett guy from Buffalo? Did that really look like it could have been life threatening?

It happens. If you think after 249 consecutive starts and playing through injuries, he would resort to being a drama queen and faking an injury to get a penalty call and go out the rest of the game in such a huge game all for nothing, then you're an idiot.

I wonder if there is such a thing as a classy Vikings fan? Does such a creature exist? Or are all of you childish egotistical ignorant morons?"

if you dont want to listen to a troll, dont feed it.
    there is a handy ignore feature.
    use it like i did for this , then no more reading his incoherent drivel.

as far as fart is concerned, who cares if he plays or not?
    i dont.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

maybe you shouldn't have hit that ignore button so quickly, because by quoting that you just beat a dead horse.
    He's already appologized plenty.

And Favre's playing, i just posted a link in the consecutives start thread.

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

renovikesfan is offline Coordinator

Maybe, it would also help in the future to give yourself a little time to cool down after a "frustrating loss" BEFORE you ome onto a rival team's fansite and start complaining about the opinions expressed here.
    Hell, *I* don't even come here after a tough loss, simply because I saw/heard enough negativity during the game and don't need to have it multiplied by reading about it from other fans...forget about going to a Packers fansite.
    LOL

And as for Favre...we, as Vikings fans, have seen Favre get "injured" way too often to have any real sort of sympathy for him or concern about whether he'll play the upcoming game in order to keep his "streak" alive.
    So there's a little insight as to why we may have seemed a little harsh or uncaring to you.

rttsbgtgb is offline Rookie

"renovikesfan" wrote:
    Maybe, it would also help in the future to give yourself a little time to cool down after a "frustrating loss" BEFORE you ome onto a rival team's fansite
    Yeah, I'll do that. I was in an argument with Cowboy fans on another site, so I just kinda wandered here.
    ;D
    "We want the ball, and we're gonna score." - Matt Hasselbeck

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415