Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Favre injured?

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: Favre injured?

rttsbgtgb, you're slowly chiseling away all respect I had for Packer fans. Luckily we have a few others on here that continue to impress me... but you are attempting to tear that down quickly.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Ok bro I wasnt trying to keep arguing, I was trying to end the argument. I will take your "Dont talk to me" offer. Have fun losing your 1st playoff game.
    AGAINST THE VIKINGS!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

IBleedPurple11 is offline Pro-Bowler

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Ok bro I wasnt trying to keep arguing, I was trying to end the argument. I will take your "Dont talk to me" offer. Have fun losing your 1st playoff game.
    AGAINST THE VIKINGS!
    I would love that! haha

God Damn Green Dot!!!!

*SKOL!*

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"rttsbgtgb" wrote:
    "josdin00" wrote:
    I hope I'm wrong. I hope Dallas, Green Bay, and New England all fall short of the superbowl. I don't like any of them. But, that's how things stand right now in my view.
    Of course that's how things stand right now in your view. You hate the Packers. What else should someone expect?

Have your opinion. That's your right. But your opinion of it is far too biased to even be considered.
    So are you saying that your opinion is not biased and should be considered?
    :

"rttsbgtgb" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Key injuries my jiggly butt.
    Every team has injuries.
    What you don't have is quality players to provide the depth when those players go down.
    = Pretenders.

Penalty Yards.
    gol 'darnit, are you the guy who was blaming the refs?
    I hate that when fans blame the refs by the way, however, it wasn't painfully obvious to you that all the pre-snap penalties weren't favoritism but issues with your players executing? = Pretenders.

Long story short, the PUKERS are a hell of alot better than I thought they were gonna be this year cause Lord Favreeeeeee was staying within the HC scheme, when he started chucking the ball last night and reverted back to "Ole Chuck it Deep" I was laughing my jiggly butt off.

Logical thinking indeed.

Go find a animal on the roadside or something.
    ;D
    I find it sad that you people side with the Cowboys this much.

I understand you hate Green Bay, but Dallas is just one of those teams that you either love or you hate. There's no middle ground.

If you want to tell yourself the Packers are pretenders, that's all you. You can keep telling yourself that when you're watching the playoffs that your team isn't in.
    We are not in the playoffs?! Really?! I did not know they started. You might want to check the playoff picture. We have a very good chance.

rttsbgtgb is offline Rookie

"C" wrote:
    rttsbgtgb, you're slowly chiseling away all respect I had for Packer fans. Luckily we have a few others on here that continue to impress me... but you are attempting to tear that down quickly.
    I didn't register here to impress you.
    "We want the ball, and we're gonna score." - Matt Hasselbeck

"marstc09" wrote:
    So are you saying that your opinion is not biased and should be considered?
    :
    No

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

True story.
    Gotta remember that if we beat the Lions this Sunday, we're tied for the 2nd wild card spot.

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

"marstc09" wrote:
    We are not in the playoffs?! Really?! I did not know they started.
    "You can keep telling yourself that when you're watching the playoffs...."

"rttsbgtgb" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    The only pathetic thing is your town (if you even live there) treating rival fans like pooh. I lived there for 5 years and those fans are pieces of pooh for the most part. No class at all. At least the guy hit Farve up high and not low like Al " I am a "meow" and got burned by TO and company last night" Harris. The only disgrace is you coming on here to contribute nothing but garbage. I wonder if there is such a thing a s a Packer fan who actually knows what they are talking about. Does such a creature exist? Or are all of you inbreed hillbillies that resort to nonsense when your team gets beat. FYI I live in Wisconsin and all I hear this morning is how Farve being out was the reason they lost. Are you kidding me? Did you see the stats or the game. No because you were beating your wife cause Farve looked like pooh and you were getting your jiggly butt beat 27-10. Fact: There was a study done in Green Bay while I was there proving that spousal abuse is higher after a Packer lose. Also Packers fans only comment to the lose is we are better because of our record. News Flash: We lost to Dallas by the same margin with our 3rd string QB. We are not that far behind you and I pray we get another shot at you in the playoffs in Lamblow. We here do not have egos. We are just confident that our intelligence is far superior to yours.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep telling yourself that.

I should remind you you're 0-2 against Green Bay this year.

You're not superior to anyone. You're garbage. You're 0-2 for a reason.

I find it funny that you people say you lost 34-0 because Peterson went out, but when I'm here saying injuries factored in to this loss to Dallas, you attack me for it.
    Funny I do not remember saying we lost because Peterson was out. Did you even read my post? Can you read?

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast