Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Favre faxes letter to NFL, seeks reinstatement

"kevoncox" wrote:
    Mark my words, Favre will be a Viking.

1) Greenbay is not going to pay him 12 million a year
    2) His agent and wife ill force him to make more noise and cause trouble one the bench.
    3) The packs do not want him on the bench because his name will be mentioned by the media everytime Rodgers throws an Int or fumble the ball.
    4) Favre cannot be traded because few teams are able to trade for his 12 million salary
    5) The teams that can trade for him, he won't play for( the bucs) and they have already been burned by a Retired Qb already.
    6) Unable to trade him and with a meda circus and Goodell on their doorstep, the Packs will cut him.
    7) He will then be free to sign where he wants to: Viking land.
    I have a feeling Favre won't be a Packer come the first week of the regular season but the Packers might keep him in camp for a 3 weeks waiting for a trade.......and may be they start running Favre hard just to let him know how old he is.
    Something just doesn't feel right....but it could just be they're Packer and they're fargin' bastages

Chazz is offline Coordinator

"vikinggreg" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:

2) His agent and wife ill force him to make more noise and cause trouble one the bench.
    3) The packs do not want him on the bench because his name will be mentioned by the media everytime Rodgers throws an Int or fumble the ball.
    4) Favre cannot be traded because few teams are able to trade for his 12 million salary
    5) The teams that can trade for him, he won't play for( the bucs) and they have already been burned by a Retired Qb already.
    6) Unable to trade him and with a meda circus and Goodell on their doorstep, the Packs will cut him.
    I have a feeling Favre won't be a Packer come the first week of the regular season but the Packers might keep him in camp for a 3 weeks waiting for a trade.......and may be they start running Favre hard just to let him know how old he is.
    Something just doesn't feel right....but it could just be they're Packer and they're fargin' bastages
    Its called extreme selfishness, and stubborness. They would rather screw up their season, and possibly their future just to prevent Favre from playing in Minnesota.

GB could end up at the bottom of the division by the rift that is sure to form in the locker room.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

"Chazz" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:

Its called extreme selfishness, and stubborness. They would rather screw up their season, and possibly their future just to prevent Favre from playing in Minnesota.

GB could end up at the bottom of the division by the rift that is sure to form in the locker room.
    i hope so.
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526