Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Favre Family In More Heartache

Ah it is indeed Alderman one of the greatest OL's of all time in my opinion. Now you are definatley a jerk because you have shown a supreame level of inteligence. And I can't hate a true fan.

The board retaliation comment wasn't a threat I just think people here tend to keep a line between them and the Packer fans (we have some on this site) and I just thought you may have crossed the line. Whack is a good guy usually, I just had to get his back on this one. No love loss here. Just had to put in my 2 cents as usual.

Lonie59 is offline Training Camp

Sorry...If you like you can still hate me. I can take it.

I have a long history following the Vikings. My family has had season tickets since day one.
    "A friend in need... is a pest" (Wicked Nick Bockwinkle)

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Just chiming in.

Irv Favre passing away was tragic.

Brett's performance following was heroic.

The media beating the drum for four straight weeks following was overkill and was enough to make anyone sick of hearing it.

Anyone who starts ripping on players when a family member passes away, though, is pretty much a moron in my book, and I don't care if they are a Packer fan or a Viking fan. Deanna Favre is, by all accounts, as fantastic person, and its her brother that died. My thoughts are just a much with her as with Brett.

By the way, Lonie, you're making real intelligent use of your first 13 posts.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"Lonie59" wrote:
    Wacked,

You just won't let it go. I am intrigued by your preoccupation with turds and my personal hygiene.

I do think your fecal obsession may turn into a fetish. You may want to seek professional help.

Once again....The world and half of Canada knows...I own you! Feel free to stop back if you would like to inquire about my next bowel movement. Who's your Daddy?..I think you know.

I do not suffer idiots! And you are an idiot!

The only person on here that looks moronic is you!

[size=24px][/size]Lonie59 LOSER
    [size=24px][/size]Lonie59 PUNK
    [size=24px][/size]Lonie59 JERK
    [size=24px][/size]Lonie59 ASSHOLE
    [size=24px][/size]Lonie59 DIMWIT
    [size=24px][/size]Lonie59 SLIM
    [size=24px][/size]Lonie59 PINHEAD
    [size=24px][/size]Lonie59 JERKOFF
    [size=24px][/size]Lonie59 DICKHEAD
    [size=24px][/size]Lonie59 DICKWAD

WANT ME TO KEEP GOING LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Ouch. Nice shot....

I have heard nothing but nice things about Deanna Favre.. To bad her husband cheated on her.

Do your 1173 post somehow endow you with more insight than a new comer?

Being the one of the most prolific poster on a web site is like being the tallest midget. Who cares.

Wack,

I admire you consistancy. Please keep the witty reparte up. The first rule in getting out of a hole is...STOP DIGGING.

Who's your Daddy?

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"Lonie59" wrote:
    Ouch. Nice shot....

I have heard nothing but nice things about Deanna Favre.. To bad her husband cheated on her.

Being the one of the most prolific poster on a web site is like being the tallest midget. Who cares.
    Ha ha! 1176 now!

And, no offense, I had more insight than you on my first post.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Los- was the "No offense" a pun for the Vikings offense this week without a running game?? Just wondering? (Thought I should change the subject!)
    3 Straight Division Champs

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

"Lonie59" wrote:
    Ouch. Nice shot....

Hey Douche bag, I've been reading your bullshit all day and thought it was time I chimed in. Its obvious to me, you don't have an ounce of human decency in your body. It's a good thing you seem to know everything about Favre and his family so we can get all the "facts" from you. Lets see, I don't like the packers or Brett Favre, so I am just going to assume that his Dad and brother in law that died were drunk when it happened and rip on their deaths. And then I'm going to go and say that he cheated on his wife. Whether it happened or not is besides the point . I suppose you are Mr. Fucking perfect and hang around with people that have never done a thing wrong in their lives. The fact of the matter is Favre is a better human being than you wil ever be in your life. You are just a fucking loser that sits around all day with his packer envy thinking about how much you hate the packers for no apparent reason and don't even have the decency to put someones death above that hatred. I think it was Cajunvike that posted several times now how Viking fans are the most knowledgable and greatest fans on earth. You can now add your name to the top of the list of about 4 or 5 on here that would prove otherwise.

Oh, and shut the fuck up with the "Who's your daddy" Your the only one that is a bitch around here.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

Do you eat with that mouth?

As far as I know the only issue any of you have had with my comments is timing. Would it have been ok if I brought up all of Favre's failing next week? Prove me wrong on the facts.

As for who's your Daddy. Based on your foul mouthed incoherant response I must own you as well as Wack. Well kids I"M YOUR DADDY....bring me a beer.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast