Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    skogs02 is offline Starter

Favre Family In More Heartache

Last year vs the raiders favres passes werent even the greatest.The WR's just made pretty good plays.Look for Favre to throw 8 Td's and a packer win!!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"Lonie59" wrote:
    Mr. Wack

I am willing to disrerard you adhominem attacks and drop the subject.

I do not relish fighting with a Viking supporter. But since you are still my "beotch". Here's five bucks go wash may car.

What a worthless piece of turd you are!

Do you leave a slim trail when you slither around?

Does your mommy still wipe your nose and ass for you?

Do people that know you laugh and stop talking when you slither into a room?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

To the people on here, how you can watch this guy write stuff about a persons family that has lost a family member, and not call him on it or defend that slim.

What is wrong with you?

What if it would have been a packer fan going after Korey?

Lonie59 is offline Training Camp

Wack,

It's gone way past the Favre issue. As I said before I've dropped the issue. What people are watching is you lose your grip.

I have slapped you around all day. Your reaction is very reminiscient of Shooter McGavin fighting with Happy Gilmoore. Very weak retort on your part.

Now just relax and regain perspective.
    "A friend in need... is a pest" (Wicked Nick Bockwinkle)

Del Rio Guest

I agree with you Whack.

Most people read what has been written make a mental note and avoid getting caught up in this.

But the comments about Favre's family were shallow.

"Lonie59" wrote:
    Wack,

It's gone way past the Favre issue. As I said before I've dropped the issue. What people are watching is you lose your grip.

I have slapped you around all day. Your reaction is very reminiscient of Shooter McGavin fighting with Happy Gilmoore. Very weak retort on your part.

You are one delusional SOB, and I feel sorry for your family that they have to know you!!!

What a turd, I see no redeeming quality from you.

Go away and play with your barbie dolls and remember to have your mommy wipe your butt when she is done cleaning out your diapers!!!

Wacked,

You just won't let it go. I am intrigued by your preoccupation with turds and my personal hygiene.

I do think your fecal obsession may turn into a fetish. You may want to seek professional help.

Once again....The world and half of Canada knows...I own you! Feel free to stop back if you would like to inquire about my next bowel movement. Who's your Daddy?..I think you know.

skogs02 is offline Starter

"Lonie59" wrote:
    Wack,

i am on your side for this one Lonie :salute:

Del Rio Guest

It's only a matter of time. :twisted:

Until the board comes down on you. The only fecal obsession around here is what you have been spouting out of your mouth. And how proud you are of what a trivial impact you have made with your insensitvity to some one elses pain.

See it's one thing to not appreciate death for anything more then it is...........death we are all going to die and really scientifically it shouldn't be a big deal when we do. It's your total lack of respect for those who remain that makes you a dick.

Del,

Glad you could join in. Your point is well taken. I am reasonably confident that Mr. Favre, his friends and family do not review this board on a regular basis. So I don't think they give thought one on what is transcribed on this board.

This morning I simply pointed out interesting things that have befalled members of the Favre clan. Most of the misforture has been self inflicted. I stand by those comments.

Your comment concerning of lack of respect is noted but I find it somewhat selective as I review the foul mouth comments and innuedo that permeate this site. As for your threat that of board retaliation...Do what you must. But you will loose one of the few people on this board that can put together a cogent thought.

I do have one football related question. The photo you show..Is that Del Rio? It looks more like Grady Alderman.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast