Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Favre Family In More Heartache

Lonnie59 thats just retarded....stupid thing to say.

gang_green is offline Training Camp

"Lonie59" wrote:
    Ignorant? Not. Insensitive? Possibly. True? ABSOLUTELY!

Pathetic is Packer fans atribution of Gods intervention for thier team. Reggie White getting healed prior to a play-off game or Erv Favre looking donw and helping the Packers win.

Pathetic.
    As far as the whole divine intervention thing, don't put that on the Packer players or fans. That storyline was 100% drummed up by the media. I'm from Wisconsin and obviously know a lot of Packer fans...I don't know anyone who bought into that.

As far as you personally.....you're an absolute piece of trash. To take shots like that at a person after a death in their family just because he's a player on a football team you don't like makes you a completely worthless human being.

Del Rio Guest

Tell ya the truth , what you said could be true. But even if they did die from dui they are still dead. I know what you were getting at though before you hit below the belt.

Keep the gloves up high.

My uncle crashed his bullet bike into the back of a truck on the freeway last Saturday. He was going 94mph and had no helmet. He broke 15 bones 4 in his back 2 in his neck both collar bones his wrist and an assload of ribs. He has no skin on his right arm, or part of his back but he is fine. They let him go home.

I have no clue why I said all that, but I will tell you this. Favre is gettin old motivation is probably hard to come by. I don't think he does wonderous things when tragedy strikes but it helps motivate him to play at his potential. People do it all the time after tragedies. It's not sainthood it's human.

Lonie59 is offline Training Camp

Gee....I said my comments might be a bit insensative.

I still see misery all around Favre and wonder why? His former best fried charged with sex with a minor (aquited, yes...but why put yourself in that position?) His own drug dependance, alcohol abuse, infidelity. Favre's behavior rivaled that of Paul Hornung and Max Magee's in the sixties.

He is a great footbal player and all the credit in the world should go to him. But we should not look at our athletes as deities but look at thier life intoto.
    "A friend in need... is a pest" (Wicked Nick Bockwinkle)

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

It doesn't matter if he is a sports figure or not, to take shots at his family on the day after they lost someone is childish. And I doubt you have ever meet any of his family so you do not know what they are like (could be the nicest people you have ever meet).

If you want to make fun of Farve (and I have a lot on this board) the day after he loses a family member is not the best time especially on a thread that is about the death of that family member.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

i hate to take lonies side on this, and i wont, but who are you people to judge anyone but yourself...to try and tell somebody that they are worthless..you need to look in the mirror if you think you are somebody that can tell somebody that.. GIVE ME A BREAK...i wouldnt have thought anybody could be that STUPID!!!!!

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Tell ya the truth , what you said could be true. But even if they did die from dui they are still dead. I know what you were getting at though before you hit below the belt.

Keep the gloves up high.

My uncle crashed his bullet bike into the back of a truck on the freeway last Saturday. He was going 94mph and had no helmet. He broke 15 bones 4 in his back 2 in his neck both collar bones his wrist and an assload of ribs. He has no skin on his right arm, or part of his back but he is fine. They let him go home.

I have no clue why I said all that, but I will tell you this. Favre is gettin old motivation is probably hard to come by. I don't think he does wonderous things when tragedy strikes but it helps motivate him to play at his potential. People do it all the time after tragedies. It's not sainthood it's human.

Sorry to her about your uncle, my thoughts are with you!

My brother-inlaw's nephew 2 months ago killed himself on a crotch rocket, he was going about 140 miles an hour swerved and hit a car head on that was doing about 70. His body was almost 400 feet from the point of impact and he was not in one piece.

Him and his wife have a 1 year old little girl.

Whack,

Since you are the arbiter of good taste what is the appropriate time span required to commnet on someone after the passing of a relative?

These regrettable occurances bring to the forefront past experiences in ones life. Introspection is reuired for healing. If not now, when?

Since you have taken up the mantle of Emily Post on this site I am sure you will rebuke those who have made fun of the mentaly chalanged by using the terms retard, idiot and stupid. Handicapped people have feelings too.

By the way...I own you!

"Lonie59" wrote:
    Whack,

Since you are the arbiter of good taste what is the appropriate time span required to commnet on someone after the passing of a relative?

These regrettable occurances bring to the forefront past experiences in ones life. Introspection is reuired for healing. If not now, when?

Since you have taken up the mantle of Emily Post on this site I am sure you will rebuke those who have made fun of the mentaly chalanged by using the terms retard, idiot and stupid. Handicapped people have feelings too.

By the way...I own you!

You are a childish little puke!

To make fun of someones family the day after they lose a loved one is tacky and pathetic (shows that you are not worth the effort to squash you like the little bug you are).

Why don't you crawl back under the rock you crawled out of!

Mr. Wack

I am willing to disrerard you adhominem attacks and drop the subject.

I do not relish fighting with a Viking supporter. But since you are still my "beotch". Here's five bucks go wash may car.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast