Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favre

Del Rio Guest

Re: Favre

I think they will rebound.

Mistakes can be fixed, and depending on coaching the o-line can come around. The lions have a very strong D. The line is very solid.

The Packers will come around. Poor Browns and Bengals this week. I'm thinking the division will be deadlocked in a 1-1 four way tie. :grin:

oldschoolmikey is offline Starter

I gotta agree with ya' Del. Last week, the Vikes and the Pack were almost mirror images on offense. No rhythm, some bad calls, and inconsistent running games. Both teams will bounce back and take it out on the boys from Ohio. This season could turn out to be a rat race in the NFC north. Although, I still wouldn't be surprised to see one team surge forward and win this division hands down.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I would have to agree with del. I think the pack will rebound (unfortunately) and luckily (for them) they get to play a bad browns team at home and like someone mentioned it will be reggie white day and they should be getting up for that.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I think the Pack do rebound, but I bet Favre retires at the end of this year. I just think he's going to take a beating this year with that O-line in front of him. That's an interesting article because it does basically show that the Pack aren't committed to a championship now. If they were they would have drafted someone to make an immediate impact, not a QB to backup a future Hall of Famer.

Jviking is offline Pro-Bowler

Del is right, the packers always come around. We can hope they continue to flownder, but they always find a way.
    I BLEED PURPLE!

aceclown is offline Coach

Does anyone have the pic of favre basically being t bagged by #98 from the lions?

Chuch.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I'm thinking the division will be deadlocked in a 1-1 four way tie. :grin:
    That would be awesome.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

I agree that the Packers will improve...but I don't think it will be enough to be a serious threat in the Division.

People here (In Wisconsin) are saying, "Look how good the defense played"...and I point out, "look how BAD Harrington played".

Bottom line, their Defense didn't face a good Offense, primarily because the QB running that Offense looked horrible. Once they start facing quality offenses, their weaknesses will come racing to the surface.

Their Offense, however, will definately improve. Favre seems to always take a couple of games to get his rhythm...but once he does, they'll be putting points up. I don't think it will be as many this season, as I think that Favre will be spending a lot of time on his back, but they will score.

Their Defense, however, won't stop anyone of even modest ability. they simply son't have the talent. Detroits receivers were whipping the GB Secondary all game long...Harrington just couldn't hit them. Other teams will be quick to take advantage of that Secondary, and Green Bay wioll be in for a VERY long year.

Caine

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

I am not sure I would count beating the Browns as a rebound. The pack will be lucky to win 6 games this year I think.

Also I think the idea that they are trying to get him to leave by losing their 2 guards on the line is silly. If they want him to leave all they have to do is make him the backup QB that would do it.

WWBGD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123