Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: False Accusations by CMac

ejmat wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    This thread getting locked in 5... 4... 3...

The secret to C Mac is to not let him get to you. He thrives on controversy and argument. Lord knows he gets under my skin at times, but I find that my day goes much better when I don't take his little jabs seriously. If you can ignore all the BS, he actually makes quality posts sometimes.
    lol... you should listen to your own secret.

But to address ejmat... listen, I don't really care what he said to you, I just found it funny how you handled yourself in response to him... and it was classic ejmat. Sorry bud.
    No need to be sorry. Just try and find one other response from me that I had like that. Just one since you claim it is a "classic" response from me. I bet you won't find it. You are the only that thinks that so what does that tell you? In fact, it seems everyone else here seems to agree with me. Sorry bud!
    You insulting someone's intelligence because you're threatened by their opinion? Um... gee... let me think when you've done that.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

C Mac D wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:

The secret to C Mac is to not let him get to you. He thrives on controversy and argument. Lord knows he gets under my skin at times, but I find that my day goes much better when I don't take his little jabs seriously. If you can ignore all the BS, he actually makes quality posts sometimes.

But to address ejmat... listen, I don't really care what he said to you, I just found it funny how you handled yourself in response to him... and it was classic ejmat. Sorry bud.
    No need to be sorry. Just try and find one other response from me that I had like that. Just one since you claim it is a "classic" response from me. I bet you won't find it. You are the only that thinks that so what does that tell you? In fact, it seems everyone else here seems to agree with me. Sorry bud!
    You insulting someone's intelligence because you're threatened by their opinion? Um... gee... let me think when you've done that.
    Don't be a moron, you're wrong.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

C Mac D wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:

I know I should. And I try... God knows I try...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

C Mac D wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:

Please try real hard CMac. I'm asking you to find it. You can continue these moot responses because you just won't find any. But you are good at calling the kettle back.

Everyone sees right through your projection CMac. Maybe some day you will get that through your head. Who's intelligence have I insulted? Find one CMac. Again, since I do it all the time according to you it should be easy for you to find. Don't ya think?

ejmat wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:

Please try real hard CMac. I'm asking you to find it. You can continue these moot responses because you just won't find any. But you are good at calling the kettle back.

Everyone sees right through your projection CMac. Maybe some day you will get that through your head. Who's intelligence have I insulted? Find one CMac. Again, since I do it all the time according to you it should be easy for you to find. Don't ya think?
    You got me. I've been had. Take me to Football forum jail... the jig is up.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Re:False Accusations by CMac

let set this dispute in the ring

Ejmat Vs C Mac

TLC brawl in woman lingerie ,loser leaves ppo.
    El underdog.

El Vikingo wrote:
    let set this dispute in the ring

Ejmat Vs C Mac

TLC brawl in woman lingerie ,loser leaves ppo.
    Not sure what a TLC brawl is. And why would you want us in lingerie? Whatever, I'm in.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Tables,Ladders and Chairs
    El underdog.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

El Vikingo wrote:
    I'm in without the lingerie. Please set this up. I just need about 2 minutes. I beg you.

ejmat wrote:
    El Vikingo wrote:
    I'm in without the lingerie. Please set this up. I just need about 2 minutes. I beg you.
    You need two minutes with me in lingerie? Seriously f*cked up dude.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast