Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 101
  1. #21
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,490

    Re: False Accusations by CMac

    ejmat wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    This thread getting locked in 5... 4... 3...

    The secret to C Mac is to not let him get to you. He thrives on controversy and argument. Lord knows he gets under my skin at times, but I find that my day goes much better when I don't take his little jabs seriously. If you can ignore all the BS, he actually makes quality posts sometimes.
    lol... you should listen to your own secret.

    But to address ejmat... listen, I don't really care what he said to you, I just found it funny how you handled yourself in response to him... and it was classic ejmat. Sorry bud.
    No need to be sorry. Just try and find one other response from me that I had like that. Just one since you claim it is a "classic" response from me. I bet you won't find it. You are the only that thinks that so what does that tell you? In fact, it seems everyone else here seems to agree with me. Sorry bud!
    You insulting someone's intelligence because you're threatened by their opinion? Um... gee... let me think when you've done that.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  2. #22
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: False Accusations by CMac

    C Mac D wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    This thread getting locked in 5... 4... 3...

    The secret to C Mac is to not let him get to you. He thrives on controversy and argument. Lord knows he gets under my skin at times, but I find that my day goes much better when I don't take his little jabs seriously. If you can ignore all the BS, he actually makes quality posts sometimes.
    lol... you should listen to your own secret.

    But to address ejmat... listen, I don't really care what he said to you, I just found it funny how you handled yourself in response to him... and it was classic ejmat. Sorry bud.
    No need to be sorry. Just try and find one other response from me that I had like that. Just one since you claim it is a "classic" response from me. I bet you won't find it. You are the only that thinks that so what does that tell you? In fact, it seems everyone else here seems to agree with me. Sorry bud!
    You insulting someone's intelligence because you're threatened by their opinion? Um... gee... let me think when you've done that.
    Don't be a moron, you're wrong.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  3. #23
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: False Accusations by CMac

    C Mac D wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    This thread getting locked in 5... 4... 3...

    The secret to C Mac is to not let him get to you. He thrives on controversy and argument. Lord knows he gets under my skin at times, but I find that my day goes much better when I don't take his little jabs seriously. If you can ignore all the BS, he actually makes quality posts sometimes.
    lol... you should listen to your own secret.

    But to address ejmat... listen, I don't really care what he said to you, I just found it funny how you handled yourself in response to him... and it was classic ejmat. Sorry bud.
    I know I should. And I try... God knows I try...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #24
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: False Accusations by CMac

    C Mac D wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    This thread getting locked in 5... 4... 3...

    The secret to C Mac is to not let him get to you. He thrives on controversy and argument. Lord knows he gets under my skin at times, but I find that my day goes much better when I don't take his little jabs seriously. If you can ignore all the BS, he actually makes quality posts sometimes.
    lol... you should listen to your own secret.

    But to address ejmat... listen, I don't really care what he said to you, I just found it funny how you handled yourself in response to him... and it was classic ejmat. Sorry bud.
    No need to be sorry. Just try and find one other response from me that I had like that. Just one since you claim it is a "classic" response from me. I bet you won't find it. You are the only that thinks that so what does that tell you? In fact, it seems everyone else here seems to agree with me. Sorry bud!
    You insulting someone's intelligence because you're threatened by their opinion? Um... gee... let me think when you've done that.
    Please try real hard CMac. I'm asking you to find it. You can continue these moot responses because you just won't find any. But you are good at calling the kettle back.

    Everyone sees right through your projection CMac. Maybe some day you will get that through your head. Who's intelligence have I insulted? Find one CMac. Again, since I do it all the time according to you it should be easy for you to find. Don't ya think?

  5. #25
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,490

    Re: False Accusations by CMac

    ejmat wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    This thread getting locked in 5... 4... 3...

    The secret to C Mac is to not let him get to you. He thrives on controversy and argument. Lord knows he gets under my skin at times, but I find that my day goes much better when I don't take his little jabs seriously. If you can ignore all the BS, he actually makes quality posts sometimes.
    lol... you should listen to your own secret.

    But to address ejmat... listen, I don't really care what he said to you, I just found it funny how you handled yourself in response to him... and it was classic ejmat. Sorry bud.
    No need to be sorry. Just try and find one other response from me that I had like that. Just one since you claim it is a "classic" response from me. I bet you won't find it. You are the only that thinks that so what does that tell you? In fact, it seems everyone else here seems to agree with me. Sorry bud!
    You insulting someone's intelligence because you're threatened by their opinion? Um... gee... let me think when you've done that.
    Please try real hard CMac. I'm asking you to find it. You can continue these moot responses because you just won't find any. But you are good at calling the kettle back.

    Everyone sees right through your projection CMac. Maybe some day you will get that through your head. Who's intelligence have I insulted? Find one CMac. Again, since I do it all the time according to you it should be easy for you to find. Don't ya think?
    You got me. I've been had. Take me to Football forum jail... the jig is up.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  6. #26
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re:False Accusations by CMac

    let set this dispute in the ring

    Ejmat Vs C Mac

    TLC brawl in woman lingerie ,loser leaves ppo.
    El underdog.

  7. #27
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,490

    Re:False Accusations by CMac

    El Vikingo wrote:
    let set this dispute in the ring

    Ejmat Vs C Mac

    TLC brawl in woman lingerie ,loser leaves ppo.
    Not sure what a TLC brawl is. And why would you want us in lingerie? Whatever, I'm in.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  8. #28
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re:False Accusations by CMac

    Tables,Ladders and Chairs
    El underdog.

  9. #29
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re:False Accusations by CMac

    El Vikingo wrote:
    Tables,Ladders and Chairs
    I'm in without the lingerie. Please set this up. I just need about 2 minutes. I beg you.

  10. #30
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,490

    Re:False Accusations by CMac

    ejmat wrote:
    El Vikingo wrote:
    Tables,Ladders and Chairs
    I'm in without the lingerie. Please set this up. I just need about 2 minutes. I beg you.
    You need two minutes with me in lingerie? Seriously f*cked up dude.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings worst in NFL for false starts
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 09:40 AM
  2. Police To Give Update On Big Ben Accusations
    By Marrdro in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 01:14 AM
  3. Farve False Hope
    By Garland Greene in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 07:10 PM
  4. 935 false statements on Iraq
    By MindFreak in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 09:36 AM
  5. Led Zeppelin Reunion - Rumors are false
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 10:25 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •