Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re:False Accusations by CMac

I find C Mac pretty amusing.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Rockmolder wrote:
    At times he is. We all like his sense of humor. Just not his sense of attacks and misrepresentations.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Rockmolder wrote:
    If a Packer likes it can´t be right.

Ban him.
    El underdog.

ejmat wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    At times he is. We all like his sense of humor. Just not his sense of attacks and misrepresentations.
    Including that.

It looks like it's a part of his intentions to piss half of you guys off. And it works time after time. Looking at it from the outside, that can be somewhat amusing.

That said, it gets a little heated from time to time. His points don't always make a ton of sense. Then again, the points on the other side don't always make sense, either. When you're in a minority like he is atm, you'll resort to some thing you normally wouldn't. And shouldn't. It's amazing that Marrdro is still keeping it together, although he's reaching for stuff as well, from time to time. :laugh:
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

He must be doing something right, He's the only one who's been green dotted and sent to hell several times and he's stil around

http://purplepride.org/index.php/community/discussion/49-ppo-hell/619213-c-mac-d-s-backyard

Rockmolder wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    Including that.

It looks like it's a part of his intentions to piss half of you guys off. And it works time after time. Looking at it from the outside, that can be somewhat amusing.

That said, it gets a little heated from time to time. His points don't always make a ton of sense. Then again, the points on the other side don't always make sense, either. When you're in a minority like he is atm, you'll resort to some thing you normally wouldn't. And shouldn't. It's amazing that Marrdro is still keeping it together, although he's reaching for stuff as well, from time to time. :laugh:
    LOL. Can't argue with ya Rock. Like I said before the guy does post quality at times and makes valid points. Even if I don't agree with him, some are still valid and I recognize that and have no issue with pointing it out. I'm just tired of the nonsense. Maybe people are tired of mine too. Who know's?

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

BadlandsVikings wrote:
    He's the only one who's been green dotted

http://purplepride.org/index.php/community/discussion/49-ppo-hell/619213-c-mac-d-s-backyard
    Did the green dots dissappear since the new look of the site?

I miss them
    El underdog.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Rockmolder wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:
    Including that.

I like Cmac for for some of the same reasons.

It's easy for me to understand where Marrdro is coming from.
    His hatred for Favre isn't long gone from my memory.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: False Accusations by CMac

NodakPaul wrote:
    This thread getting locked in 5... 4... 3...

The secret to C Mac is to not let him get to you. He thrives on controversy and argument. Lord knows he gets under my skin at times, but I find that my day goes much better when I don't take his little jabs seriously. If you can ignore all the BS, he actually makes quality posts sometimes.
    lol... you should listen to your own secret.

But to address ejmat... listen, I don't really care what he said to you, I just found it funny how you handled yourself in response to him... and it was classic ejmat. Sorry bud.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Re: False Accusations by CMac

C Mac D wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    This thread getting locked in 5... 4... 3...

The secret to C Mac is to not let him get to you. He thrives on controversy and argument. Lord knows he gets under my skin at times, but I find that my day goes much better when I don't take his little jabs seriously. If you can ignore all the BS, he actually makes quality posts sometimes.
    lol... you should listen to your own secret.

But to address ejmat... listen, I don't really care what he said to you, I just found it funny how you handled yourself in response to him... and it was classic ejmat. Sorry bud.
    No need to be sorry. Just try and find one other response from me that I had like that. Just one since you claim it is a "classic" response from me. I bet you won't find it. You are the only that thinks that so what does that tell you? In fact, it seems everyone else here seems to agree with me. Sorry bud!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast