Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

False Accusations by CMac

The two statements below were originally posted in the thread "From a Saints Fan". It was locked so I wanted to call CMac out for his false accusations.

ejmat wrote:
    Are you just so fucking stupid or do you not know how to read?

C Mac D wrote:
    Nice. Classic ejmat.

First of all CMac, if anything, this is classic CMac. I am not the one that typically goes around insulting other people. I admit I let this jackass Saint fan get to me but just remember I was defending every Viking fan on this site (including you). If you would have posted the rest of his post you would have let everyone know he was calling every Viking fan on this site pussies. But as usual you cut and paste little portions of a post to make it look like something other than what it is. You say I look for things to argue about just to argue? LMAO.

Please find one, just one time other than to this Saint troll where I reacted this way. I am asking for just one CMac. Since you say it is "classic ejmat" there must be many of them so it shouldn't be difficult for you to find. If you try to use the statement (which I am sure you will) when I called your graph moronic than that will only prove how wrong you are. If you want to compare what I said to this troll to that than you will look as foolish as you normally do. And remember, that "moronic graph" statement was 2nd hand after another poster called your graph moronic first.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re:False Accusations by CMac

wrong forum, you fucking idiot.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Prophet wrote:
    wrong forum, you fucking idiot.
    LOL. Classic Prophet! That was good!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: False Accusations by CMac

This thread getting locked in 5... 4... 3...

The secret to C Mac is to not let him get to you. He thrives on controversy and argument. Lord knows he gets under my skin at times, but I find that my day goes much better when I don't take his little jabs seriously. If you can ignore all the BS, he actually makes quality posts sometimes.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Re: False Accusations by CMac

NodakPaul wrote:
    This thread getting locked in 5... 4... 3...

The secret to C Mac is to not let him get to you. He thrives on controversy and argument. Lord knows he gets under my skin at times, but I find that my day goes much better when I don't take his little jabs seriously. If you can ignore all the BS, he actually makes quality posts sometimes.
    Totally agree NP. I know he makes quality posts at times. It's the BS such as the one above that get under my skin. I know that seems to be his sole purpose on this site though. He thrives on doing that. I admit I let certain posts get the better of me. I thought the need to call him out on this one. Maybe someday he will figure out people here actually know his purpose (as if they don't already) and he will either cut the childish behavior out or just leave.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

There are ways to get at C Mac. It is fun when you figure it out.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

wtf??? opening a thread for letting down a member?

Said that ,I agree that C Mac should be banned for life ,in fact seeing what he looks like I wouldn´t be surprised If he is a communist spy.
    El underdog.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

El Vikingo wrote:
    ...Said that ,I agree that C Mac should be banned for life ,in fact seeing what he looks like I wouldn´t be surprised If he is a communist spy.
    I am sure that he is, the kremlin canned him because he never took anything seriously and now webby hired him so he can hone in on his obnoxious traits for an eventual takeover of Gore's domain.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

El Vikingo wrote:
    wtf??? opening a thread for letting down a member?

Said that ,I agree that C Mac should be banned for life ,in fact seeing what he looks like I wouldn´t be surprised If he is a communist spy.
    Had to open a new thread because the thread where the post came from was locked.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

It annoys me when a member steps in to say you are wrong when you are laying down some smack on a troll.
    It seems some don't recognize that trolls are fair game.

As far as Cmac goes. He just knows he can yank your cord; and loves doing it.

Cmac has his own style of contention. It's pretty consistant in it's form.

He takes a stand and steadfastly sticks to it.
    He throws a snide remark in.
    And he picks a few tidbits, at times out of context, to use against you.
    Seems kind of a New York style of arguement/conversation to me.

I posted this in another forum.

Here are some ideas for those who would like to argue more effectively.

http://www.indiauncut.com/iublog/article/38-ways-to-win-an-argument-arthur-schopenhauer/
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast