Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 101
  1. #1
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    False Accusations by CMac

    The two statements below were originally posted in the thread "From a Saints Fan". It was locked so I wanted to call CMac out for his false accusations.

    ejmat wrote:
    Are you just so fucking stupid or do you not know how to read?

    C Mac D wrote:
    Nice. Classic ejmat.



    First of all CMac, if anything, this is classic CMac. I am not the one that typically goes around insulting other people. I admit I let this jackass Saint fan get to me but just remember I was defending every Viking fan on this site (including you). If you would have posted the rest of his post you would have let everyone know he was calling every Viking fan on this site pussies. But as usual you cut and paste little portions of a post to make it look like something other than what it is. You say I look for things to argue about just to argue? LMAO.

    Please find one, just one time other than to this Saint troll where I reacted this way. I am asking for just one CMac. Since you say it is "classic ejmat" there must be many of them so it shouldn't be difficult for you to find. If you try to use the statement (which I am sure you will) when I called your graph moronic than that will only prove how wrong you are. If you want to compare what I said to this troll to that than you will look as foolish as you normally do. And remember, that "moronic graph" statement was 2nd hand after another poster called your graph moronic first.

  2. #2
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re:False Accusations by CMac

    wrong forum, you fucking idiot.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  3. #3
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re:False Accusations by CMac

    Prophet wrote:
    wrong forum, you fucking idiot.
    LOL. Classic Prophet! That was good!

  4. #4
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: False Accusations by CMac

    This thread getting locked in 5... 4... 3...

    The secret to C Mac is to not let him get to you. He thrives on controversy and argument. Lord knows he gets under my skin at times, but I find that my day goes much better when I don't take his little jabs seriously. If you can ignore all the BS, he actually makes quality posts sometimes.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #5
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: False Accusations by CMac

    NodakPaul wrote:
    This thread getting locked in 5... 4... 3...

    The secret to C Mac is to not let him get to you. He thrives on controversy and argument. Lord knows he gets under my skin at times, but I find that my day goes much better when I don't take his little jabs seriously. If you can ignore all the BS, he actually makes quality posts sometimes.
    Totally agree NP. I know he makes quality posts at times. It's the BS such as the one above that get under my skin. I know that seems to be his sole purpose on this site though. He thrives on doing that. I admit I let certain posts get the better of me. I thought the need to call him out on this one. Maybe someday he will figure out people here actually know his purpose (as if they don't already) and he will either cut the childish behavior out or just leave.

  6. #6
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re:False Accusations by CMac

    There are ways to get at C Mac. It is fun when you figure it out.

  7. #7
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re:False Accusations by CMac

    wtf??? opening a thread for letting down a member?








    Said that ,I agree that C Mac should be banned for life ,in fact seeing what he looks like I wouldn´t be surprised If he is a communist spy.
    El underdog.

  8. #8
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re:False Accusations by CMac

    El Vikingo wrote:
    ...Said that ,I agree that C Mac should be banned for life ,in fact seeing what he looks like I wouldn´t be surprised If he is a communist spy.
    I am sure that he is, the kremlin canned him because he never took anything seriously and now webby hired him so he can hone in on his obnoxious traits for an eventual takeover of Gore's domain.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  9. #9
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re:False Accusations by CMac

    El Vikingo wrote:
    wtf??? opening a thread for letting down a member?








    Said that ,I agree that C Mac should be banned for life ,in fact seeing what he looks like I wouldn´t be surprised If he is a communist spy.
    Had to open a new thread because the thread where the post came from was locked.

  10. #10
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re:False Accusations by CMac

    It annoys me when a member steps in to say you are wrong when you are laying down some smack on a troll.
    It seems some don't recognize that trolls are fair game.

    As far as Cmac goes. He just knows he can yank your cord; and loves doing it.

    Cmac has his own style of contention. It's pretty consistant in it's form.

    He takes a stand and steadfastly sticks to it.
    He throws a snide remark in.
    And he picks a few tidbits, at times out of context, to use against you.
    Seems kind of a New York style of arguement/conversation to me.

    I posted this in another forum.

    Here are some ideas for those who would like to argue more effectively.

    http://www.indiauncut.com/iublog/article/38-ways-to-win-an-argument-arthur-schopenhauer/
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings worst in NFL for false starts
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 09:40 AM
  2. Police To Give Update On Big Ben Accusations
    By Marrdro in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 01:14 AM
  3. Farve False Hope
    By Garland Greene in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 07:10 PM
  4. 935 false statements on Iraq
    By MindFreak in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 09:36 AM
  5. Led Zeppelin Reunion - Rumors are false
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 10:25 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •