Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Falcons Trying to Trade Ron Mexico

"Prophet" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Bring in Mex

Send them a 4th-7h round pick

Sign him to league minimum.. At the least I bet he would be a good back up.. If he fucks up just cut him

Low risk him reward situation

Im in the boat where I don't like what he did.. But I don't find it to be all too extreme

And what's with everytime someone wants to bring in someone with some trouble that automatically means we want all convicts on the team?
    I bet Wilf is on top of that suggestion.
    It would help with the stadium deal.

Yah..

I know we won't get him.. But I wouldn't see the harm

We did it with Koren and he got a pro bowl spot and then fucked up so we just cut him.. Didn't cost much at all

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"V4L" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Bring in Mex

Sign him to league minimum.. At the least I bet he would be a good back up.. If he fucks up just cut him

Im in the boat where I don't like what he did.. But I don't find it to be all too extreme

And what's with everytime someone wants to bring in someone with some trouble that automatically means we want all convicts on the team?

Yah..

We did it with Koren and he got a pro bowl spot and then ~messed up~ up so we just cut him.. Didn't cost much at all
    Yeah but it did, Koren screwed up at the worst time possible and left us without his services. We then went on with guys like Troy Williomson and WR Taylor as our primary targets. Not that Koren was going to be a savior but he was important to the team.

If you go out and get someone like Vick, he screws up and you have to release him you have just wasted a bunch of time and energy when you could have got someone more dependable.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"V4L" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Bring in Mex

Yah..

We did it with Koren and he got a pro bowl spot and then fucked up so we just cut him.. Didn't cost much at all
    Spending $0.05 on Ron Mexico is too much.
    I would rather buy five gumballs from a Kiwanis gumball machine.
    Whoever signs him will be mocked more than Mel Kiper when he fails to pick up a tranny at the Gay 90s.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Prophet" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Bring in Mex

Yah..

Whoever signs him will be mocked more than Mel Kiper when he fails to pick up a tranny at the Gay 90s.
    What do you have against the gay 90's?

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Bring in Mex

Yah..

What do you have against the gay 90's?
    Mel Kiper's legendary status as a fake genius is irrelevant there.
    That's bullshit.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Bring in Mex

Yah..

We did it with Koren and he got a pro bowl spot and then ~messed up~ up so we just cut him.. Didn't cost much at all
    Yeah but it did, Koren screwed up at the worst time possible and left us without his services. We then went on with guys like Troy Williomson and WR Taylor as our primary targets. Not that Koren was going to be a savior but he was important to the team.

If you go out and get someone like Vick, he screws up and you have to release him you have just wasted a bunch of time and energy when you could have got someone more dependable.

He's gonna be a 49er, mark my words.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

"VikingMike" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Bring in Mex

Yah..

I would think he will be a Packer.

I hate when people say to mark their words.
    I always remember that someone said it somewhere and it's usually buried in page 34 of a worthless thread like "Percy Harvin" and it's not worth digging for it to call them out.
    So, I'll just call you out now.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [quote author=V4L link=topic=50547.msg907989#msg907989 date=1234559390]
    Bring in Mex

Yah..

I would think he will be a Packer.

I hate when people say to mark their words.
    I always remember that someone said it somewhere and it's usually buried in page 34 of a worthless thread like "Percy Harvin" and it's not worth digging for it to call them out.
    So, I'll just call you out now.
    [/quote]

Just use the search function...it will take 45 minutes and you'll get 31,000 hits.

And I think he's already been a "packer" while he was in the lockup.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

Wait till Atlanta releases him cuz theres no way any team should be willing to pay him his current salary.
    ATL will be forced to either pay him all that (which wont happen) or release him.
    Then we snag him if we have interest, but to pay him what he would currently be making is insane.
    Nobody knows what they can expect from him, he could be great or he could be a complete waste of a roster spot.
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Bring in Mex!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast