Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 98
  1. #11
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Falcons Trying to Trade Ron Mexico

    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    anyway you shake it, he still can help you win ball games, perhaps as a slot guy or wildcat QB... you can use him in a variety of ways even if he'll never be a QB again.. i assume...

    can you imagine him and AD in the backfield together?.. that would be fun to watch..

    I'm not saying i want him i'm just saying he could still provide a nice offensive weapon aside from all the PR and backlash and all that..
    lol, if I had a spreadsheet with your name on it I would print it, burn it, and spread the ashes over a hog farm in central Iowa.
    I would hate to see Ron Mexico in the backfield with Purple Jesus.
    I do want him to get inked on another team though, would be entertaining.
    I wonder if he has control over his flatulence.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #12
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,499

    Re: Falcons Trying to Trade Ron Mexico

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    anyway you shake it, he still can help you win ball games, perhaps as a slot guy or wildcat QB... you can use him in a variety of ways even if he'll never be a QB again.. i assume...

    can you imagine him and AD in the backfield together?.. that would be fun to watch..

    I'm not saying i want him i'm just saying he could still provide a nice offensive weapon aside from all the PR and backlash and all that..
    lol, if I had a spreadsheet with your name on it I would print it, burn it, and spread the ashes over a hog farm in central Iowa.
    I would hate to see Ron Mexico in the backfield with Purple Jesus.
    I do want him to get inked on another team though, would be entertaining.
    I wonder if he has control over his flatulence.
    Yeah... there are a ton of guys faster/as fast as Vick we could put in the backfield.

    Hell, let's just bring Koren Robinson back (the more convicts, the better).
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  3. #13
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,951

    Re: Falcons Trying to Trade Ron Mexico

    "C" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    anyway you shake it, he still can help you win ball games, perhaps as a slot guy or wildcat QB... you can use him in a variety of ways even if he'll never be a QB again.. i assume...

    can you imagine him and AD in the backfield together?.. that would be fun to watch..

    I'm not saying i want him i'm just saying he could still provide a nice offensive weapon aside from all the PR and backlash and all that..
    lol, if I had a spreadsheet with your name on it I would print it, burn it, and spread the ashes over a hog farm in central Iowa.
    I would hate to see Ron Mexico in the backfield with Purple Jesus.
    I do want him to get inked on another team though, would be entertaining.
    I wonder if he has control over his flatulence.
    Yeah... there are a ton of guys faster/as fast as Vick we could put in the backfield.

    Hell, let's just bring Koren Robinson back (the more convicts, the better).
    I'm not saying i want him on the team... read the post.. all i'm saying is that it would be interesting seeing him and Ad in the same backfield running something like the wild cat or whatever... if you can imagine what he did with guys like Dunn runnign the ball, imagine what he could do with an even better runner int he back field.. that's all i was saying...

    and damn prophet.. why it gotta be all like that..??... you know.. if it makes you feel better, you actually could do that...
    ;D


  4. #14
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Falcons Trying to Trade Ron Mexico

    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    anyway you shake it, he still can help you win ball games, perhaps as a slot guy or wildcat QB... you can use him in a variety of ways even if he'll never be a QB again.. i assume...

    can you imagine him and AD in the backfield together?.. that would be fun to watch..

    I'm not saying i want him i'm just saying he could still provide a nice offensive weapon aside from all the PR and backlash and all that..
    lol, if I had a spreadsheet with your name on it I would print it, burn it, and spread the ashes over a hog farm in central Iowa.
    I would hate to see Ron Mexico in the backfield with Purple Jesus.
    I do want him to get inked on another team though, would be entertaining.
    I wonder if he has control over his flatulence.
    Yeah... there are a ton of guys faster/as fast as Vick we could put in the backfield.

    Hell, let's just bring Koren Robinson back (the more convicts, the better).
    I'm not saying i want him on the team... read the post.. all i'm saying is that it would be interesting seeing him and Ad in the same backfield running something like the wild cat or whatever... if you can imagine what he did with guys like Dunn runnign the ball, imagine what he could do with an even better runner int he back field.. that's all i was saying...

    and damn prophet.. why it gotta be all like that..??... you know.. if it makes you feel better, you actually could do that...
    ;D

    No, I pride myself in being spreadsheet free when it comes to pp.o.
    A consistent misanthrope.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  5. #15
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,951

    Re: Falcons Trying to Trade Ron Mexico

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    anyway you shake it, he still can help you win ball games, perhaps as a slot guy or wildcat QB... you can use him in a variety of ways even if he'll never be a QB again.. i assume...

    can you imagine him and AD in the backfield together?.. that would be fun to watch..

    I'm not saying i want him i'm just saying he could still provide a nice offensive weapon aside from all the PR and backlash and all that..
    lol, if I had a spreadsheet with your name on it I would print it, burn it, and spread the ashes over a hog farm in central Iowa.
    I would hate to see Ron Mexico in the backfield with Purple Jesus.
    I do want him to get inked on another team though, would be entertaining.
    I wonder if he has control over his flatulence.
    Yeah... there are a ton of guys faster/as fast as Vick we could put in the backfield.

    Hell, let's just bring Koren Robinson back (the more convicts, the better).
    I'm not saying i want him on the team... read the post.. all i'm saying is that it would be interesting seeing him and Ad in the same backfield running something like the wild cat or whatever... if you can imagine what he did with guys like Dunn runnign the ball, imagine what he could do with an even better runner int he back field.. that's all i was saying...

    and gol 'darnit prophet.. why it gotta be all like that..??... you know.. if it makes you feel better, you actually could do that...
    ;D

    No, I pride myself in being spreadsheet free when it comes to pp.o.
    A consistent misanthrope.
    oh ok.. i got it dealing in hypotheticals.... gotcha.. but tell that to Marr.. he has hundreds...

  6. #16
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Falcons Trying to Trade Ron Mexico

    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [quote author=bleedpurple link=topic=50547.msg907971#msg907971 date=1234557067]
    anyway you shake it, he still can help you win ball games, perhaps as a slot guy or wildcat QB... you can use him in a variety of ways even if he'll never be a QB again.. i assume...

    can you imagine him and AD in the backfield together?.. that would be fun to watch..

    I'm not saying i want him i'm just saying he could still provide a nice offensive weapon aside from all the PR and backlash and all that..
    lol, if I had a spreadsheet with your name on it I would print it, burn it, and spread the ashes over a hog farm in central Iowa.
    I would hate to see Ron Mexico in the backfield with Purple Jesus.
    I do want him to get inked on another team though, would be entertaining.
    I wonder if he has control over his flatulence.
    Yeah... there are a ton of guys faster/as fast as Vick we could put in the backfield.

    Hell, let's just bring Koren Robinson back (the more convicts, the better).
    I'm not saying i want him on the team... read the post.. all i'm saying is that it would be interesting seeing him and Ad in the same backfield running something like the wild cat or whatever... if you can imagine what he did with guys like Dunn runnign the ball, imagine what he could do with an even better runner int he back field.. that's all i was saying...

    and gol 'darnit prophet.. why it gotta be all like that..??... you know.. if it makes you feel better, you actually could do that...
    ;D

    No, I pride myself in being spreadsheet free when it comes to pp.o.
    A consistent misanthrope.
    oh ok.. i got it dealing in hypotheticals.... gotcha.. but tell that to Marr.. he has hundreds...
    [/quote]

    Marr in his early spreadsheet years:

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #17
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Falcons Trying to Trade Ron Mexico

    Bring in Mex

    Send them a 4th-7h round pick

    Sign him to league minimum.. At the least I bet he would be a good back up.. If he fucks up just cut him

    Low risk him reward situation

    Im in the boat where I don't like what he did.. But I don't find it to be all too extreme

    And what's with everytime someone wants to bring in someone with some trouble that automatically means we want all convicts on the team?

  8. #18
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: Falcons Trying to Trade Ron Mexico

    Maybe you guys misunderstand a spread sheet and what that might mean. Alot of posters take it out of context with Mardro. I for one have my own spread sheet, I don't call it a spread sheet cause its in the memory bank, but I do have cretain posters who I believe are bright, intelligent and bring some value to the conversations.

    On the subject of Ron, there is no subject, not as a Viking anyway. Like Prophet said I would like someone to ink him just from a entertainment standpoint but not the Vikings nor would even Imagine such a Mystical idea.

  9. #19
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: Falcons Trying to Trade Ron Mexico

    The biggest problem with Michael Vick is the fact that the cause root of problem has probably not been fixed mentaly. In todays Society, someone does wrong they go to Jail, I worked in a Prison, this does very little to the average inmate. Infact prison can work as a place to get even more conections than you already have. What really needs to be fixed is Michael Vicks concious, sure he probably won't be doing any dog fighting, but whats next and what is actually going on in that guys head.

  10. #20
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Falcons Trying to Trade Ron Mexico

    "V4L" wrote:
    Bring in Mex

    Send them a 4th-7h round pick

    Sign him to league minimum.. At the least I bet he would be a good back up.. If he fucks up just cut him

    Low risk him reward situation

    Im in the boat where I don't like what he did.. But I don't find it to be all too extreme

    And what's with everytime someone wants to bring in someone with some trouble that automatically means we want all convicts on the team?
    I bet Wilf is on top of that suggestion.
    It would help with the stadium deal.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Falcons Could Sign Jeff George to Back Up Ron Mexico
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 06:39 PM
  2. Falcons insist they won't cut or trade Vick
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 10:03 AM
  3. Falcons 'not necessarily married' to Mexico
    By cogitans in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 03:03 PM
  4. Falcons | Abraham acquired in trade
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 10:18 PM
  5. Falcons | Team trying to trade for Abraham...want Schaub
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-15-2006, 03:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •