Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Falcons Trying to Trade Ron Mexico

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    anyway you shake it, he still can help you win ball games, perhaps as a slot guy or wildcat QB... you can use him in a variety of ways even if he'll never be a QB again.. i assume...

can you imagine him and AD in the backfield together?.. that would be fun to watch..

I'm not saying i want him i'm just saying he could still provide a nice offensive weapon aside from all the PR and backlash and all that..
    lol, if I had a spreadsheet with your name on it I would print it, burn it, and spread the ashes over a hog farm in central Iowa.
    I would hate to see Ron Mexico in the backfield with Purple Jesus.
    I do want him to get inked on another team though, would be entertaining.
    I wonder if he has control over his flatulence.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Prophet" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    anyway you shake it, he still can help you win ball games, perhaps as a slot guy or wildcat QB... you can use him in a variety of ways even if he'll never be a QB again.. i assume...

can you imagine him and AD in the backfield together?.. that would be fun to watch..

I'm not saying i want him i'm just saying he could still provide a nice offensive weapon aside from all the PR and backlash and all that..
    lol, if I had a spreadsheet with your name on it I would print it, burn it, and spread the ashes over a hog farm in central Iowa.
    Yeah... there are a ton of guys faster/as fast as Vick we could put in the backfield.

Hell, let's just bring Koren Robinson back (the more convicts, the better).
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

"C" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:

Yeah... there are a ton of guys faster/as fast as Vick we could put in the backfield.

I'm not saying i want him on the team... read the post.. all i'm saying is that it would be interesting seeing him and Ad in the same backfield running something like the wild cat or whatever... if you can imagine what he did with guys like Dunn runnign the ball, imagine what he could do with an even better runner int he back field.. that's all i was saying...

and damn prophet.. why it gotta be all like that..??... you know.. if it makes you feel better, you actually could do that...
    ;D

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:

I'm not saying i want him on the team... read the post.. all i'm saying is that it would be interesting seeing him and Ad in the same backfield running something like the wild cat or whatever... if you can imagine what he did with guys like Dunn runnign the ball, imagine what he could do with an even better runner int he back field.. that's all i was saying...

and damn prophet.. why it gotta be all like that..??... you know.. if it makes you feel better, you actually could do that...
    ;D

No, I pride myself in being spreadsheet free when it comes to pp.o.
    A consistent misanthrope.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

"Prophet" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:

and gol 'darnit prophet.. why it gotta be all like that..??... you know.. if it makes you feel better, you actually could do that...
    ;D

oh ok.. i got it dealing in hypotheticals.... gotcha.. but tell that to Marr.. he has hundreds...

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [quote author=bleedpurple link=topic=50547.msg907971#msg907971 date=1234557067]

and gol 'darnit prophet.. why it gotta be all like that..??... you know.. if it makes you feel better, you actually could do that...
    ;D

oh ok.. i got it dealing in hypotheticals.... gotcha.. but tell that to Marr.. he has hundreds...
    [/quote]

Marr in his early spreadsheet years:

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Bring in Mex

Send them a 4th-7h round pick

Sign him to league minimum.. At the least I bet he would be a good back up.. If he fucks up just cut him

Low risk him reward situation

Im in the boat where I don't like what he did.. But I don't find it to be all too extreme

And what's with everytime someone wants to bring in someone with some trouble that automatically means we want all convicts on the team?

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Maybe you guys misunderstand a spread sheet and what that might mean. Alot of posters take it out of context with Mardro. I for one have my own spread sheet, I don't call it a spread sheet cause its in the memory bank, but I do have cretain posters who I believe are bright, intelligent and bring some value to the conversations.

On the subject of Ron, there is no subject, not as a Viking anyway. Like Prophet said I would like someone to ink him just from a entertainment standpoint but not the Vikings nor would even Imagine such a Mystical idea.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

The biggest problem with Michael Vick is the fact that the cause root of problem has probably not been fixed mentaly. In todays Society, someone does wrong they go to Jail, I worked in a Prison, this does very little to the average inmate. Infact prison can work as a place to get even more conections than you already have. What really needs to be fixed is Michael Vicks concious, sure he probably won't be doing any dog fighting, but whats next and what is actually going on in that guys head.

"V4L" wrote:
    Bring in Mex

Send them a 4th-7h round pick

Sign him to league minimum.. At the least I bet he would be a good back up.. If he fucks up just cut him

Low risk him reward situation

Im in the boat where I don't like what he did.. But I don't find it to be all too extreme

And what's with everytime someone wants to bring in someone with some trouble that automatically means we want all convicts on the team?
    I bet Wilf is on top of that suggestion.
    It would help with the stadium deal.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast