Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    gagarr is offline Team Alumni

Re: Vick to Rams?

"DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    Vick is a the Joseph Mengele of animal abuse. He doesn't deserve reinstatement.
    +1
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

gamecocksbaseball31 is offline Hall of Famer

Interesting...

Bulger is fragile and getting up there in age.
    I don't think he would go anywhere if Vick was signed.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    :

He did his time, he should be free to pursue any career he wants.

How many NFL players have committed crimes? How many have actually been punished with more than a slap on the wrist? I think Vick deserves a second chance more than any of them do.

"Mr" wrote:
    "DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    :

How many NFL players have committed crimes? How many have actually been punished with more than a slap on the wrist? I think Vick deserves a second chance more than any of them do.
    How many NFL players torture, electrocute, drown and kill dogs by bashing their heads into concrete? He's a sociopath who really didn't do enough time aside from the animal abuse/murder. Also, he's just an idiot beyond imagination, who with his millions could have started several businesses but decided to participate in organized crime. He only stopped because he got caught, not due to a moral change of heart. Look for the St. Louis cat juggling scene to pop off when he gets to town.

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

The Vick debate is so interesting. I can listen to people talk for 10 minutes about why he should and why he shouldn't be reinstated and tell them both they're right at the end lol. Tough call.

As far as him going to STL, I think that would be ideal in the sense that it's small market and the team could actually use some attention.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    :

How many NFL players torture, electrocute, drown and kill dogs by bashing their heads into concrete? He's a sociopath who really didn't do enough time aside from the animal abuse/murder. Also, he's just an idiot beyond imagination, who with his millions could have started several businesses but decided to participate in organized crime. He only stopped because he got caught, not due to a moral change of heart. Look for the St. Louis cat juggling scene to pop off when he gets to town.
    1) They're animals, not human beings, they don't get murdered.
    2) He didn't go to federal prison for killing them, he went for the gambling involved.
    3) Jon Babineaux killed a dog, Leshon Johnson plead guilty to dog fighting. Johnson sucked, and his conviction was the nail in the coffin to his career, but Babineaux still plays.

It doesn't matter what his morals are. He served the sentence given to him, he's a free man, he has the right to pursue any career of his choice. It should be up to the owners alone to sign him, Goodell needs to reinstate him.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr" wrote:
    "DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    :

1) They're animals, not human beings, they don't get murdered.
    2) He didn't go to federal prison for killing them, he went for the gambling involved.
    3) Jon Babineaux killed a dog, Leshon Johnson plead guilty to dog fighting. Johnson sucked, and his conviction was the nail in the coffin to his career, but Babineaux still plays.

It doesn't matter what his morals are. He served the sentence given to him, he's a free man, he has the right to pursue any career of his choice. It should be up to the owners alone to sign him, Goodell needs to reinstate him.

+1

He should get one last chance

He has sat out about 2 years

I don't like the guy really.. But he does deserve one more shot

Chris Henry and Pacman Jones still play.. Why shouldn't Vick?

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"V4L" wrote:
    Just curious... but I hear this a lot... why does he deserve one MORE shot?

Does his brother at least deserve one shot at the NFL?

Do I deserve one shot at the NFL?

Seems like he had his shot... I'm not arguing either way, but I'm just not sure what makes him "Deserve" another shot.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"C" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Just curious... but I hear this a lot... why does he deserve one MORE shot?

Does his brother at least deserve one shot at the NFL?

Do I deserve one shot at the NFL?

Seems like he had his shot... I'm not arguing either way, but I'm just not sure what makes him "Deserve" another shot.

He did his time.. More time then every other NFL player who commits WORSE crimes then holding a gambling ring commit

Sure his bro deserves a shot.. If he had the physical talent to make it on a team

I just don't see why Vick shouldn't have a second chance

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

He did serve his time...but if I got arrested, my company wouldn't take me back after I was released. Besides, the dude wasn't THAT good anyways....

- But this is the NFL where People have killed people and still play (Leonard Little) or associates (Ray Lewis)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast