Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Falcons fire Mora Jr.!!!

i agree at least his version of the wco is decent

Thanks josdin00

Del Rio Guest

I never have heard of Mora Jr, badmouthing Vick in fact I read an article the other day that basically said it is funny that Mora has supported a trash QB like Vick for so long and when he is under fire his QB has no comment and turns his back on Mora.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

I've never heard Mora badmouthing Vick either, but if it was stated in a thread here as fact, it must be true.
    If these comments somehow turn up in the next Madden video game we'll know for dang sure its true.

Del Rio Guest

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I've never heard Mora badmouthing Vick either, but if it was stated in a thread here as fact, it must be true.
    If these comments somehow turn up in the next Madden video game we'll know for dang sure its true.
    Your right must be true then. I bet he is even racist. Or likes to discriminate against people who are too stupid to wrap up their junk before the "hey I'm a football star lets bump uglies" Tango.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

I hope the new coach still hangs their hat on Ron Mexico's talent.

================================================== ======

KFFL
    Chargers | Cameron to interview with Falcons
    Fri, 5 Jan 2007 07:39:53 -0800

Kevin Acee, of the San Diego Union-Tribune, reports San Diego Chargers OC Cam Cameron will interview for the Atlanta Falcons' head coaching position Friday, Jan. 5, or Saturday, Jan. 6.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Falcons | Team receives permission to interview Singletary
    Wed, 3 Jan 2007 21:35:17 -0800

Steve Wyche, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports the Atlanta Falcons have received permission to interview San Francisco 49ers assistant head coach Mike Singletary. He will likely meet with team officials within the next week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Falcons | Whisenhunt to visit team Thursday
    Wed, 3 Jan 2007 12:29:33 -0800

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports Pittsburgh Steelers offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt will interview with the Atlanta Falcons for the team's head coaching vacancy Thursday, Jan. 4.

Falcons | Team receives permission from Bears to talk to Rivera
    Wed, 3 Jan 2007 12:11:18 -0800

Larry Mayer, of ChicagoBears.com, reports the Atlanta Falcons received permission from the Chicago Bears to talk to defensive coordinator Ron Rivera about the Falcons' head coaching vacancy.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

POSTED 11:58 a.m. EST, January 7, 2007

NEW FALCONS COACH SOON?

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports that the Atlanta Falcons could fill their coaching void as soon as Monday.

Wow.

It seems like not enough time to make a sound decision on the successor to Jim Mora, especially since the new guy reportedly will have the power to determine running back Michael Vick's long-term fate.

Steelers offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt, a candidate for the Atlana job, is scheduled to interview with the Steelers on Tuesday.
    Any candidates from teams still playing, such as Chargers offensive coordinator Cam Cameron, can't be hired until their seasons are over.

Our wild-ass guess?
    49ers assistant head coach Mike Singletary, reportedly a favorite of owner Arthur Blank.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

ChosenOne is offline Starter

Falcons | Petrino accepts five-year offer from Atlanta
    Sun, 7 Jan 2007 17:59:47 -0800

Updating a previous report, Pat Forde, of ESPN.com, reports Louisville head coach Bobby Petrino has accepted a five-year, $24 million offer from the Atlanta Falcons to become their new coach, according to a Louisville source.

"Big names don't win big games, Big hearts win big games"--ChosenOne

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

Yeah....keep on announcing them with names other than Tomlin.

I hate to keep him down, but I really do not want to lose him yet.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

This was not surprising to me. It wasn't necessarily his fault, but that team under achieved....or maybe Vick just isn't that good, except for running the ball of course.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"ChosenOne" wrote:
    Falcons | Petrino accepts five-year offer from Atlanta
    Sun, 7 Jan 2007 17:59:47 -0800

Updating a previous report, Pat Forde, of ESPN.com, reports Louisville head coach Bobby Petrino has accepted a five-year, $24 million offer from the Atlanta Falcons to become their new coach, according to a Louisville source.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2723700

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast