Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Del Rio Guest

Re: Falcons | Abraham acquired in trade

So now the Falcons have no 1st round picks? I guess they really wanted him.

I think that Denver will be in the market for a WR or they may be tryinig to make a puch for Vernon Davis, news around here is they are high on him, and Shanahan likes TE's off and on the field.....so I hear.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"JDante" wrote:
    i can see Deangelo WIlliams on my Broncos, but not Laurence Maroney. But if it was ME, and I had a oppurtunity to get Chad Jacksn id take it in a quickness. Rod Smith is Old and Ashley Lelie, well just aint a number one guy. Vernon Davis would be a steal at 15th, but its doubtful hell be there.

They are pretty set on linemen, they got the best o-lin in football (but wait do tha Vikes have that now???) and they got very good corners (chant bailey!) good defens period actually and a pretty close to halfway decent runnin back duo in Ron Dayne and Tatum Bell (I dont think that Clarett would be there) And since there wont be no qbs available at fiteen, theyll get eithera runnin back or wide reciever. either way they goin to tha superbowl in tha next 3 years. Watch Out for Denver Broncos nex year.
    Your BRONCOS??? WTF??? I thought that you were a VIKINGS fan...well that explains a whole lot! :razz:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"JDante" wrote:
    i can see Deangelo WIlliams on my Broncos, but not Laurence Maroney. But if it was ME, and I had a oppurtunity to get Chad Jacksn id take it in a quickness. Rod Smith is Old and Ashley Lelie, well just aint a number one guy. Vernon Davis would be a steal at 15th, but its doubtful hell be there.

They are pretty set on linemen, they got the best o-lin in football (but wait do tha Vikes have that now???) and they got very good corners (chant bailey!) good defens period actually and a pretty close to halfway decent runnin back duo in Ron Dayne and Tatum Bell (I dont think that Clarett would be there) And since there wont be no qbs available at fiteen, theyll get eithera runnin back or wide reciever. either way they goin to tha superbowl in tha next 3 years. Watch Out for Denver Broncos nex year.

Dude, what are you like 5.. Your spelling sucks, you are on a Viking fan site, you have as your favorite player Sharper and you say, I can see Deanglo Williams on MY Broncos.

Who are these people?

1. Chant Bailey
    2. Chad Jacksn

I see you are a huge Bronco fan.. That is B R O N C O, Bronco...

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "JDante" wrote:

Dude, what are you like 5.. Your spelling sucks, you are on a Viking fan site, you have as your favorite player Sharper and you say, I can see Deanglo Williams on MY Broncos.

Who are these people?

1. Chant Bailey
    2. Chad Jacksn

I see you are a huge Bronco fan.. That is B R O N C O, Bronco...

We do not have spelling police here, and if they are wanted then Webby will hire them!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Why would the Broncos draft use a First Round pick on a running back?! Think about it people.. They could plug you or me in that backfield and we'd run a thousand yards! Why spunk all that money on a first-round running back when they have other needs? I don't know what those needs are.. I'm not a Broncos fan.. But they're constantly up against the Cap aren't they? And this year they deemed Gerrard Warren worthy of a HUGE long-term deal, so could they trade the First Rounder this year for one next year? If this draft is as deep as everyone says it is they could parlay this First Rounder from the Falcons into a 1st and maybe more in 2007.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123